Updated Toodledo iPhone app
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
guy.boulay

Posted: Nov 15, 2009
Thanks. I did check your response at the indicated URL. I still prefer the way the badge numbering was before. I do not directly use the Toodledo Website, I use ToodledoSync to sync my Outlook with my iPod, the Toodledo Website just being a necessary in between step.

I'd greatly appreciate if you could reintroduce as an option the badge numbering the way it was before the latest update.

Ideally, in my case, it would be great if the iPod Toodledo app could sync directly with my Outlook. Anything in the plans in that direction?

Toodledo still remains one of my preferred apps on the iPod. :o))
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 16, 2009
We intend to attempt to support both methods in a future update. I don't think it is possible to sync directly from the iPhone to Outlook because Apple and Microsoft would have to provide this channel. Without that channel, you have to have some sort of middleman.
dandj

Posted: Jan 15, 2010
Can we get any more word on support for the Timer field in the iPhone/iTouch app. In June of last year the word was that it would be supported "in a future update": which, after the recent update, remains true, I guess. As a user who's been waiting for Timer field support I wonder where this feature fits on the product time line. Any likelihood we'll see it in the _next_ update?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The timer is a very tricky field to support since it requires precise syncing between the website and the iPhone. It wasn't possible until we added the "Sync on Edit" functionality, so we are making progress towards implementing the timer on the iPhone.
bahetc

I'm using version 1.5.5 but the iphone won't recognise or see version 1.5.6 as an update....why?
dksez

Posted: Jan 16, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
The timer is a very tricky field to support since it requires precise syncing between the website and the iPhone. It wasn't possible until we added the "Sync on Edit" functionality, so we are making progress towards implementing the timer on the iPhone.

I wonder if any third party developers have produced an iPhone app that gives us a timer using an API call linking it to our beloved toodledo app? If not, can you give us some sense of how soon you'll be able to implement a timer into your app? (I'm sure you have quite a list of improvements you are working on. It would be helpful just to know how high this improvement is on your list.) Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 18, 2010
Sometimes Apple doesn't recognize that an update is available. You can just go into iTunes and manually re-download the latest version of the app. If you use the same iTunes account, Apple won't charge you again.
claas.roe

Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Hi,

first, thanks for the great app!

One suggestion for improvement:

I would like to see the subtasks in the iPhone app as shown on the webside, if possible.

Greetings
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion.
jiuyen

Posted: Jan 26, 2010
I like the new filtering capability - thank you. I have used it to create my most important "saved search," which is a search that looks for only tasks I can do while I am in my office. This search combines numerous contexts, such as @phone, @online, @computer, and @printer and gives me a broad range of choices for my next action.

Nicely done. I am indifferent as to whether I "check to view" or "check to hide" so long it is evident (to me) which I should do. This was evident to me.

Thank you again.
davidholliday

Posted: Jan 29, 2010
Starred Folder

I know this is something that has been discussed in the past, but there is a feature that would make the iPhone app a lot better tool for me (and I know others as well).

Since I use the Star to show my Next Actions, it would be great for Next Actions that are sub-tasks to show in the Starred folder, even when I have the sub-tasks nested.

I hate having to have the sub-tasks In-line because this makes my projects folder such a mess.

I have been experimenting with the Proximo GTD setup and this little iPhone issue is my only real problem so far. Would be great to have this change in the Starred folder in an iPhone app update.

Cheers!
David
zjkarim

Awesome iPhone app (and I already have Appigo's Todo).
I would like to put my vote in for updating the Sub Tasks to be able to choose between indented or inline.

BTW, I like the name Toodledo, I think it's fun, so there!!!! :)
Z
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.