ForumsNewsToodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 3

Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 3
Salgud

Posted: Aug 04, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
My biggest problem with using the new TD is when I go to add a task, but not because it's doesn't show enough, I'm just used to heading to the upper right corner, and have to go left. But in another week or so, I'll have the new location down. As far as actually seeing it, no problem.
pele

Posted: Aug 07, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Bug report: in Safari on my iPhone 4 I am able to see only a few rows from my tasks, not all of them. On PC it works correctly. (I use built-in browser Safari on iPhone with the latest iOS, not special Toodledo iPhone App.)
Boxin

Posted: Aug 07, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Hey guys, thanks for the hard work! May I request to add an option called "Postpone This Task" in the pop-up window when clicking the action icon beside each task. I think it's something that should have been done long ago.
ddv

Posted: Aug 22, 2011
Please, put Add Task button at the top right position and make it more prominent. I'll be super happy once it's done.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 22, 2011
Please don't move Add Task button, I'm finally getting used to it and it's a much better position right in the middle of "the action" in the new UI.
mdunham

Posted: Aug 28, 2011
Since updating the app, I am now getting a synchronization error on my iPhone every time I open Todo. Can anyone give provide some insight?
vihendi

Posted: Aug 30, 2011
I am reporting a personal Problem - I guess it is not a bug.

I have quite a few tags. When I want to filter for a set of tags, I see that they are sorted the same way they are when adding a tag - by the amount the specific tag is used.

At least within the filter I have a very hard time finding what I am looking for. Can you sort the tag-items within a filter alphabetically?

This would at least help me a lot.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
@vihendi

No, you can't sort tags alphabetically. It is often requested, and is on "the list".
ddv

Posted: Sep 07, 2011
Posted by Salgud:
Please don't move Add Task button, I'm finally getting used to it and it's a much better position right in the middle of "the action" in the new UI.

Disregard my remark. Salgud is right people including me are used to it.
vihendi

Posted: Dec 01, 2011
Posted by Salgud:
@vihendi

No, you can't sort tags alphabetically. It is often requested, and is on "the list".

Does it help, when I remention topics that might have faded out of focus? Please sort tags alphabetically. At least in the Filter Dropdown and the Tag View of Tasks. It slows down my workflow.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 02, 2011
It definitely helps. I've been around long enough to observe that the feedback in these forums has a direct impact on the TD development process.
dave.jordan

Posted: Feb 29, 2012
I'd like to add yet another voice to the chorus asking for the ability to sort tags alphabetically!!! I use them religiously but I find that the Tags view is almost impossible to use when it sorts by number of tagged items because I don't work through my tags in that order - I often need to "jump" to a specific one and it's hard to hunt for it in a long list!

FWIW, the iOS app already sorts tags alphabetically by default and it is an absolute godsend to be able to do this! However, it's a bit of a speed-bump when I'm working at the desk and have to switch from the computer and whip out the phone to find the tag list and figure out how many items are in it, so I can find it faster on the Web browswer view.
:-(

This is my ONLY gripe about Toodledo functionality! Everything else about it works like a charm!!!!
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 29, 2012
Did you know that if you begin typing the tag, it will highlight it after the first few letters are typed? It's a quicker way of finding a tag in a long list.
ukz_

Posted: Mar 04, 2012
Posted by PeterW:
Did you know that if you begin typing the tag, it will highlight it after the first few letters are typed? It's a quicker way of finding a tag in a long list.

The trouble is, when you then reach for the mouse to click the tag, one false move and the list loses focus.
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 04, 2012
Yes, that's annoying. But after typing a few letters and locating the tag as I suggested, just hit the Tab key and it will auto-select the highlighted tag.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.