ForumsNewsToodledo for iOS 2.1.15

Toodledo for iOS 2.1.15
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 17, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Version 2.1.15 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
+ iOS5 Compatibility
+ TextExpander support
+ Improvements to translations into German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and Dutch. We are working on Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Swedish. If you want to help, please visit Toodledo.com/translate
+Setting a manual location on an iPad has been optimized
+ Fixes some rare crashes

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

This message was edited Oct 21, 2011.
daniel_h

Posted: Oct 18, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
thanks! especially for the TextExpander addition. cutting and pasting from their app was cumbersome. yeah for improvements!!
johnwin

Posted: Oct 19, 2011
Yep, TE support is most welcome. Thank you
apenney

Posted: Oct 22, 2011
Can I campaign for Siri support yet or has that snuck in along the way?
notizie

Posted: Oct 23, 2011
Hi,
I cannot find the way to make Textexpander work in Toodledo.
could you help?
Thanks,
Claudio
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 23, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
We cannot support Siri until Apple makes it possible, but we would love to do this.

To make TextExpander work, you first need to install and enable the TextExpander app. Then launch Toodledo and type on of your shortcuts into any of the text fields (note, task title, etc).
notizie

Posted: Oct 24, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
We cannot support Siri until Apple makes it possible, but we would love to do this.

To make TextExpander work, you first need to install and enable the TextExpander app. Then launch Toodledo and type on of your shortcuts into any of the text fields (note, task title, etc).

I restarted my iPad and now it works. This integration with Textextender is really great!!
WCONNER

Posted: Dec 06, 2011
In the iPad notification section I selected the 10 most recent items. Unfortunately they are all completed items. Where is the notification center looking to get toodledo items? I would prefer it selects past due and due today items, as an example. How is the mapping established?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 07, 2011
The notification center does not look anywhere to get Toodledo items. It doesn't work like that. The notification center is a historical collection of alarms that have gone off since the last time you launched the app. This is how Apple designed it and there is no other way for it to work as far as I know.
Chris Wang

Posted: Dec 12, 2011
Android.. Please...
garyo

Posted: Dec 14, 2011
kylin1989: there are plenty of decent Android apps that sync with TD. To-Do List and Pocket Informant are two I use; To-Do List is fine. I think Astrid still syncs with TD... there are probably others too.
Mark Carruthers

Posted: Dec 16, 2011
I understand there are many who work with Toodledo in the Android market, I use "Due today", but the native iOS app is great and it would be nice to have in the Android market as well.
David Barkhausen

Posted: Jan 16, 2012
Score: 3 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:

You can if you add CalDAV support (which itself is also another long-requested feature). Here's how RTM use CalDAV to integrate with Siri: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/siri/

Keep up the good work! Thanks! :)
xclever Post deleted
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.