ForumsNewsiOS Update: Timer, Tweets and more

iOS Update: Timer, Tweets and more
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 03, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Version 2.1.17 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
+ Added support for the "Timer" field. You can now start a timer for any task and keep track of the time you spend working on it.
+ Added support for Twitter. From a task's details screen, you can now click on the action button in the upper right corner and Tweet about it.
+ Search now matches the task's note as well as the title.
+ Fixed a bug where transitions from page to page were flickering
+ Fixed a bug where backing out from a task to a tag list, could have sometimes shown the wrong list temporarily.
+ Fixed a bug where a subtask set to repeat with its parent's task would not do so correctly when you completed both the subtask and parent task before syncing.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

This message was edited Feb 03, 2012.
Purveyor

Posted by Toodledo:
+ Added support for the "Timer" field. You an now start a timer for any task and keep track of the time you spend working on it.
+ Search now matches the task's note as well as the title.
Now yer talkin'! :)
JPR

Posted by Toodledo:
+ Fixed a bug where a subtask set to repeat with its parent's task would not do so correctly when you completed both the subtask and parent task before syncing.

Working great now. Thanks. Ditto on task note searching.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 07, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
There appears to be a newly introduced bug in this version that causes the app to crash on iPad when adding a new tag. We have just submitted a fix to Apple for review. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the interim, you can add new tags on the website and sync them to the iPad.
Shi Yue

Posted: Feb 08, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
@toodledo

Now we have note search on iphone app.
When can we use it on web toodledo in "quick search"?

Thank you for your work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 09, 2012
That is more difficult because quick search happens in your browser, but the browser doesn't have access to all the notes (too much data to download). Its a work in progress.
Shi Yue

Posted: Feb 12, 2012
Than you so much for your time and effort.
Now I have known the reason .
And also I have known another solution of this problem. You can press 'z' and search in the brower.
gilbertgagnon

Posted: Mar 03, 2012
Why do you onlyhave a IOS app? I have nothing against apple/iphones, but do you realize that ANDROID USERS are now over 40% of total mobile market? Make a real android app, I know third party ones exist, and I bought a few, but I tootledo needs better TIMER SUPPORT, since you cant make a t simple desktop APP to at least manage timers (start/stop, nothing fancy), then I wanted to use my cellphone to track time but i cant find third party apps with TIMER support. So really I would preffer a desktop app to start stop the clock when working, but if that doesnt exist (does it?) make a mobile app that supports it, or something.

Thanks
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 03, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
While it's nice that you want an official Toodledo app for your Android, your post would be a bit like me complaining that Omnifocus is not available for Windows because Windows has a much bigger market share than MacOS.

It's just a development decision - the developer never said that they'd cover all platforms. If you want something for Windows Mobile then same deal. You probably need to look at what's available for your OS of choice before you purchase that computer/device.

Have you tried the new mobile browser site?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.