ForumsNewsRedesigned sharing page + Double storage quota

Redesigned sharing page + Double storage quota
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 16, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Sharing
In preparation for some improvements to our collaboration tools, we have redesigned the sharing setup page to be cleaner and more intuitive. Instead of viewing everything on one huge scrolling confusing page, we have broken the settings up into two pages. The first page shows each of your collaborators with an option to add a collaborator. When you click on a person it will show you how you are sharing your tasks with them, and how they are sharing theirs with you. We also made it easier to update the settings and made it easier to understand what is being shared.

In addition, we have added avatars so your collaborators can see a little picture in addition to your name.

File Storage
We have also taken the opportunity to double (thats right double!) the storage quota give to our Pro Plus Subscribers. You can now upload and store up to 10GB worth of files to Toodledo and attach them to tasks.
dannyw0011

Posted: Apr 17, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
As a recent Pro Plus subscriber, I want to say thanks!
colichio

Posted: Apr 17, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
As a Pro Plus Subscriber I love the file concept, but have a difficult time (coming from a folder/hierarchy mindset) using the storage for more than a few files here and there. Implementing some sort of foldered system (or tag, context, sub files, etc.) would be great and make the storage much more intuitive and useful.

Thanks for the free upgrade; I'm going to try and find a way to use the feature more.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.