ForumsNewsiOS App Update: Collapsable dividers

iOS App Update: Collapsable dividers
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 04, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
Apple has just approved our latest update (version 2.2.1) to our popular iOS App.

Here is what is new:
✔ List dividers can now be collapsed and expanded by tapping on them.
✔ List dividers show the number of tasks inside each section.
✔ If a task has an alarm, the task details screen will now show when the alarm will happen.
✔ If you have modified a note and press the cancel button by accident, it will warn you that you are about to lose your changes.
✔ The sync log is now more verbose
✔ Languages with right to left writing (Hebrew) will now be displayed correctly
✔ Bug fixes

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
pjlewis

Posted: Jun 04, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Some really useful usability enhancements in this release.
Especially like the number of tasks in a section and the tap to shrink/expand.
Very IOS. Very nice.

Thank you - good job.
1973westgray

Posted: Jun 05, 2012
Do these upgrades/changes happen automatically on the iPhone and iPad or does one need to update the app?

Allan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 06, 2012
You need to update from the iTunes App store. It is free.
simon

And as Jake is clearly too modest to nag, it is nice when you go to iTunes for the update to say something nice about Toodledo

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
Xxx_2

Posted by Toodledo:
Apple has just approved our latest update (version 2.2.1) to our popular iOS App.

Here is what is new:
✔ List dividers can now be collapsed and expanded by tapping on them.
✔ List dividers show the number of tasks inside each section.
✔ If a task has an alarm, the task details screen will now show when the alarm will happen.
✔ If you have modified a note and press the cancel button by accident, it will warn you that you are about to lose your changes.
✔ The sync log is now more verbose
✔ Languages with right to left writing (Hebrew) will now be displayed correctly
✔ Bug fixes

App Store

This message was edited Jun 07, 2012.
Xxx_2

Posted: Jun 07, 2012
Hello, I am in Toodledo iTouch user, I do not know if you have any connection with the recent version 2.2.1, but since I did the update has been listed craches while I am updating the existing text in the notes: the screen freezes and comes seconds after the crash . I wonder if this is a bug to be fixed.
Second, I also noticed a slight decrease in performance when doing some navigation within the application (not very significant, but noticeable). Thank you!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 07, 2012
We tested this on the iTouch and did not have any problems. Please try these steps and if they don't help please create a support ticket and attach a crash log.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80
Xxx_2

Posted: Jun 08, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:
We tested this on the iTouch and did not have any problems. Please try these steps and if they don't help please create a support ticket and attach a crash log.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80

hello, I did all the steps above (reset, reinstall the application, etc ...) but the problem keeps occurring. I was able to determine that the crash occurs sporadically (but often) when I'm editing a note on the notebook, and then click on the Save button. Then the crash occurs. When I restart Toodledo, I can see that nothing typed in the note was lost (the Save operation worked) despite the crash. You wrote in the crash suggestions procedure to send to you a "crash log". I do not know if I'm right, but it seems not possible to obtain a "crash log", as the problem occurs with the mobile application (iTouch), not the version running on the laptop. I will create a support ticket for this issue, thanks for attention.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.