ForumsNewsToodledo is iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible

Toodledo is iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 08, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
We have released a new update which fixes some of the complaints and bugs that we got with our first implementation of Reminder Syncing and iOS 6 compatibility. Please check it out.
daniel_h

thanks for the update! I am particularly interested in the siri reminder integration. it seems as if it is almost there. the delete on import works, and most of the defaults work. however, even though my defaults (both on the iphone and the website) say to default to medium priority, the siri imported tasks come in with low priority. this could still mean that some of my tasks don't make it to my hotlist, which is where I want them to be...

thanks again!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Any data set in Reminders will override the defaults. So, if you set a date in Reminders, it will use that date (and not your default date) when importing into Toodledo. The same goes for priority. Reminders always gives a task a priority, so when you import it into Toodledo it will have the priority that Reminders gave it. I do not know if you can change the priority via Siri. In some quick tests that I just did, I was unable to change the priority via Siri. Anyone know if this is possible?
rickegbert

I must be doing something wrong. I have Toodledo on my new iPhone 5 and my iPad 3. I set the Reminder Syncing in Toodledo to 'on' and set 'Delete After Import' to 'on'. I have entered tasks in the Reminder app (using both Siri and manually) and then did a sync in Toodledo and nothing sync'd. Have I forgotten something? I have tried this on both the iPhone 5 and iPad 3, with the same result. And yes, Toodledo is running the most current version on both. Help!

Nevermind...just figured it out. Looking through settings, I looked into Privacy settings and found a setting for Reminders, allowing me to set Toodledo 'on'. Oh well, problem solved...feeling a bit stupid.

This message was edited Oct 08, 2012.
User

Posted: Oct 09, 2012
Any thoughts to using the calendar API in iOS 6 to add local calendar entries from Toodledo?

This would be great, since it would then use what ever syncing was setup for the local calendar - exchange, google etc.

thx.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 09, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
jpaulson

Posted: Oct 24, 2012
Updated my iPhone 4s on Monday and now it won't even launch. Have I lost everything? I touch the app icon and a blank sheet loads for a second or two, then closes. That is it. Please help. Version 6.0(10A406)on iPhone 4s. HELP. Any suggestions welcome. I hate to think that I will lose all my data.

Thanks,
jp
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 24, 2012
It sounds like the OS update caused some problems. Please try these steps: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80

If that doesnt help, you can reinstall the app and sync your data from the website, or if you have not synced with the website, you will need to restore your iPhone from the iTunes backup.
sheanon

Posted: Nov 14, 2012
I just downloaded toodledo for my iphone 4S running iOS 5.1.1
I don't see the Siri feature. Please advise...

Like the previous poster asked, does this require iOS 6? Why am I not seeing it?
cocoplove Post deleted
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 14, 2012
Siri support requires iOS 6.
cf_yuyu2012 Post deleted
corlebar

Posted: Nov 17, 2012
Posted by Jake:
Our iOS app has been updated with the following improvements.

✔ iOS 6 compatibility update
✔ iPhone 5 support
✔ You can now import tasks from Apple's Reminders app and add tasks with your voice using Siri.

UPDATE: Please make sure you update to version 2.4.1 to fix a crashing bug with version 2.4.0

Hi

In your improvements of the apps can you look to add a couple really user friendly option as found in the TODO app as follows:

Batch changing - folder, context, tags, dates, priority etc
Batch or singlely move in or out sub tasks etc.

These are the only items I miss, it would make this a really round app if you could add these features

Cheers
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 19, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.