ForumsNewsFirefox Addon updated

Firefox Addon updated
Anders

Posted: Oct 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by mx44:
By right clicking in FireFox 3.5.3 I can "toodledo something" or "toodledo this page" but nothing seems to happen to post the item to my account. I have access to all the options but nothing updates? What's up?

Have you entered your login information under: Tools->Toodledo->Settings?
mx44

Posted: Oct 12, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Yes I have. Initially there was an error message that the password was not correct. I corrected that and was then able to use the feature. Yet it still does not work. I can use the side bar to see my taskes etc but not the right click feature. However, recently added folders with there items is not appearing in the sidebar view. Does it take sometime for the server to update?
BTW-I am impressed with your support thus far.
Anders

Posted: Oct 13, 2009
Just to double check, have you entered your correct login information in the addon settings as well? The sidebar is just a container for the Slim website and has a separate login from the rest of the addon. As far as your Folders, they should show up almost immediately in the sidebar since it is just another interface for the website. The "Toodledo this..." component could get out of sync with your Folders, and there is a "Refresh lists" option under Tools->Toodledo that will fix that.
mx44

Yes, I have re-entered the info several times. I get the pop and enter a task and try to insert it into a folder, but nothing shows up. It seems to accept the data and closes after I hit the "ok" button. Tried the refresh list as well. I am using the No Script add on and even shut that off. with no change.
mx44

I have even tried logging out and logging back in to make sure to refresh things and insure the password was correct and no change.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I don't know what is going wrong. I just tested the "Toodledo this..." links in Firefox 3.5.4 and it was working perfectly. It must be one of your other addons, or maybe you have a firewall or proxy server that is causing problems.

When you select "Tools > Toodledo > Add Task" from the menu, are you able to add a task that appears on Toodledo.com?
mx44

I can not add a task from the Tools menu. I can open the "Settings" box and input the password, that's all. Alt+Control+ A does not seem to work either.
Anders

If you disable all addons, and then enable only Toodledo, does it work? If so, then there is likely another addon interfering with Toodledo.
mx44

Posted: Oct 14, 2009
I will try this. It works like a charm on another machine at work so there must be something blocking it. Will let you know. Thanks for your help.
mx44

Posted: Oct 14, 2009
Can not say for sure, but removing "time tracker" add on seemed to allow the system to work. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.