ForumsNewsFirefox Addon updated

Firefox Addon updated
Vin Thomas

Posted: Jul 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
No it hasn't been resolved. But a quick fix is to just copy the address bar and then open the quick add with the keyboard shortcut (ctrl+a, or cmd+a). You can copy/paste the url into the notes for quick reference.
john.winger

Posted: Jul 17, 2009
When will the ff addon be updated for ff 3.5?
Anders

Posted: Jul 17, 2009
The version available on this site is working fine for me with FF 3.5.
http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php
finn

Posted: Aug 03, 2009
Any news on the update of this addon to FF 3.5. The above mentioned version doesn't work for me with FF 3.5.1?

This message was edited Aug 03, 2009.
Anders

Does it actually not work, or does Firefox just tell you it is incompatible?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Our Firefox Add-on is fully compatible with Firefox 3.5 and higher. I just tested it with 3.5.2 and it was working ok for me. Make sure that you are running version 1.6 of our addon. If not, you can upgrade, or uninstall it and then reinstall from the link above.

Hope that helps.
petad7

Posted: Aug 04, 2009
I uninstalled, then reinstalled the add-on, with the same result. The functionality is limited in 3.5.2 (e.g., it doesn't have the 'Add a new task' button anymore). The add-on needs to be updated for 3.5. Thanks!

This message was edited Aug 04, 2009.
finn

Posted by Anders:
Does it actually not work, or does Firefox just tell you it is incompatible?

It doesn't work - no messages:-(
Anders

I am using the addon with FF 3.5.2 as well, and everything works fine. The add task button is there, as is everything else. I think your problem must be one of the following:

1) You are downloading the addon from the Mozilla addon site. They have an old version which is not compatible. Make sure you are installing the addon from Toodledo here: http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php

2) You have another addon that is interfering with the Toodledo addon. The most likely candidates would be addblocking addons, or any that change the operation of the sidebar, like All In One Sidebar. Try disabling all your other addons to see if the Toodledo addon works properly then. If it does, try enabling your other addons one at a time to figure out which is not working with the Toodledo addon.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Or maybe you just removed the "add a new task" button from your toolbar. You can chose the "customize toolbar" option and add it back if this is the case.
Timothy Cahill

Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
Our Firefox Addon has been updated with the following enhancements and bug fixes.

1) Updated to support Firefox version 3.1b3

Will Firefox 3.5x be supported?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Our most recent version of the Firefox addon (version 1.6) is already fully compatible with version 3.5.x of Firefox.

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php
jzamoras

Posted: Aug 11, 2009
I love gmail integration that sports remember the milk. It would be nice to have the same functionality here.

Best,
Jaime
Anders

Posted: Aug 11, 2009
Toodledo has a Gmail gadget which you can find here: http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php
Toodledo does not have anything like the RTM Gmail FF addon, which I find somewhat confusing, but you can use your Toodledo email address to forward emails to Toodledo as tasks: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php
jzamoras

Posted: Aug 13, 2009
It would be nice to see a calendar. I have to figure out when is next sunday using a calendar.

Best,
Jaime
dg

Posted: Aug 15, 2009
I started using the Firefox addon with Firefox v3.5.2 and it works great! Good show, fellas!
claude.berner

Posted: Oct 09, 2009
The add-on works not properly. I can enter tasks but the folder drill-down does not show my folders correctly. Finally the tasks I entered are not being saved. I'm working under FF 3.5.3.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 09, 2009
I just tested our addon with FF 3.5.3 and I couldn't reproduce the problems that you were having. Please make sure that you are using the most recent version of our addon (1.6.0). You can also try doing the "Tools > Toodledo > Refresh Lists" command to get the folders to be refreshed. If that doesn't work, it might be conflicting with another Firefox addon that you have installed. You can selectively disable some and re-try to figure out what it is.
claude.berner

Posted: Oct 10, 2009
After trying several options I completely uninstalled Firefox and then re-installed it. Now it works fine. Sorry for inconvenience caused... and thanks a lot.
mx44

Posted: Oct 12, 2009
By right clicking in FireFox 3.5.3 I can "toodledo something" or "toodledo this page" but nothing seems to happen to post the item to my account. I have access to all the options but nothing updates? What's up?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.