ForumsNewsOutline: Hide checked items

Outline: Hide checked items
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 02, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
We have released an update to the Outline section today. There is now a toolbar button for hiding and showing checked items.

We have also improved drag and drop and fixed a few other minor bugs.
Martys To Do

Posted: Aug 04, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
That's great.
Is there a way to import/export OPML outline files?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2013
Not yet, but OPML support is on our to-do list.
Jason Bushell

Posted: Aug 05, 2013
A full change log page would be appreciated.

Especially for people who don't visit the forums often.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 05, 2013
At the bottom of the page, click on the "Blog" link and you'll get a full change log.
Jason Bushell

Posted: Aug 06, 2013
Awesome!!

Thank you.
tore.rykkel

Posted: Aug 08, 2013
There might be something wrong with the coding after the update. The screen picture flickers and hides the content in an unstable manner. Before the update the outlines worked fine.
The browser is IE 9.0.8112.16421. Anyone else with the same experience?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 08, 2013
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
shelbyp

Posted: Aug 19, 2013
The new short cut keys ROCK especially moving items up and down with Shift! I have moved most of my tasks which do not have hard due dates or are non repeating into outlines...

I have a small issue though, I have so much in the outlines, it is not so easy to search.

Would it be possible to add a global search box which would find both matching outlines AND outline entries? It might actually be better to reuse the existing search box but just add a checkbox so that it would optionally search within outlines as well.

I also think that the multiline support would really help, the Notes tab would then become much less important, possibly redundant...

FYI: I am still regularly seeing the error message "unable to fetch outlines from server" which is strange since I am logged into the site and have it open basically the whole work day... I think others have reported similar issues. However the error message is much more helpful now since I no longer lose data.

This message was edited Aug 19, 2013.
ZCMC

How about a simple way to make them part off the regular tasklist I see best use of outlines as projects
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The search box on the left side of the page should already do a global search across all outlines and outline items.
shelbyp

Posted: Aug 20, 2013
Posted by Jake:
The search box on the left side of the page should already do a global search across all outlines and outline items.

Jake: thanks for the feedback, I didn't see this, actually I just tested again and it works, but there is a small issue which is why I didn't see it. It looks like if the match occurs in a section which is collapsed, it is not highlighted. It would be nice either to:

a) highlight the collapsed section (might not be intuitive, but perhaps in a different color) OR
b) open the collapsed section and highlight the entry (this would be my preference)

As it is currently implemented, I need to uncollapse all to find the entry I am searching for, which is clumsy, and not really intuitive...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for the feedback.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.