ForumsNewsToodledo iOS update for iOS 7

Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
betsys

Posted: Aug 03, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Any thoughts on making subtasks indented as an option on iOS? Sure would make a big difference
thank you and love the app
Betsy
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 03, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
JMStahl

Posted: Aug 11, 2014
An iOS 8 question. Are there plans to create a Notification Center widget for iOS 8? You have a wonderful tool, this type of integration would be an excellent addition.

Thank you.

Michael Stahl
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 12, 2014
Yes, this is on our todo list.
Ann M

Posted: Sep 17, 2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the outlines on the iPhone! You have no idea what a happy customer I am. It's fantastic and the interface works better than the website!

Now it's time for me to get going on that testimonial...
JMStahl

I was surprised that a widget wasn't on the new update. Can you give us a peek behind the curtain as to when you will release this functionality? Will it be an update or when you redesign the entire iOS app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Our first priority was making sure that the app worked on iOS8 at all. This took a considerable effort since Apple always likes to change things with new OS versions. Our next step will be to evaluate and implement iOS 8 specific enhancements such as widgets.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.