ForumsNewsAndroid App Crowdfunding Project

Android App Crowdfunding Project
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 11, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Dear Toodledo Users,

An official Android app for Toodledo has been at the top of our to-do list for a long time. You may be aware that we recently acquired an existing Android App, which is going to provide the foundation for building an awesome Toodledo experience on Android in the future.

Now we need your help. Toodledo is a small company with limited resources, so we have started a Backer Campaign to help raise money to support the future improvement of the Android App. Given the chance, we will hire an Android developer to take over the project and add all of the functionality that you expect from Toodledo.

If you are an Android user and want the best experience from Toodledo, please check out our crowdfunding campaign. We have some nice rewards to share with you for making a pledge. Please help us spread the word and meet our goals.

https://backer.app.net/toodledo
dale.cunningham

Posted: Feb 11, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Any plans for a Windows Phone App? I appreciate that it's step-by-step but just wanted to register my interest.
sprouty76

Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Interesting idea - but could you make it so once you've dismissed the banner at the top of the page, it stays gone?

Or at the very least, not have it pop up after the rest of the page has been rendered.

This message was edited Feb 12, 2014.
The Dave

Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Score: 3 Reference
I chipped in a few dollars, and I'm not even an Android user -- I just want Toodledo to be successful, and bringing in the massive Android userbase and making them first-class citizens of Toodledo's application base certainly won't hurt.
vivendom.budget

Greaaaaaaaaaaaat !
Just 2 days and you reach almost $ 3,000.

Is Diamond subscription working yet ?

Are you thinking on improving other developments like Lists, outlines,... using Crowdfunding and "voting rights" ?

Congratulations and thanks !
b.tschaitschian

Hi there,

as a frequent traveller for me is most important that the App also works offline. Is it planned this way?

Regards,
Bidjan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks to everyone for pitching in!

@b.tschaitschian: The app should already work offline.
sfeige

Posted: Feb 14, 2014
Posted by dale.cunningham:
Any plans for a Windows Phone App? I appreciate that it's step-by-step but just wanted to register my interest.

I'm also interested in a Windows Phone app. Maybe this is something for another crowdfunding project.
druff

Posted: Feb 16, 2014
Sad, but there is no paypal option at app.net :(

This message was edited Feb 16, 2014.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 17, 2014
Thank you to all the backers who helped Toodledo reach our crowdfunding goal in only 5 days!

Now, we will be able to make some good improvements to the Android app. We still have some stretch goals to make the app even more awesome, so please share with your friends and help us get to the next level. Thanks!

https://backer.app.net/toodledo
Hartl

Posted: Feb 18, 2014
Now the fundraising goal is met, does it mean our accounts will be upgraded as soon as possible?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The campaign still has to go to completion (March 13) before any money changes hands. Thanks for contributing. Please help us reach our stretch goals.
Studio B Events, Inc

I'm also interested in a Windows Phone app.
damczyk

Posted: Mar 04, 2014
Posted by dale.cunningham:

I would also support a Windows Phone 8 App
SES21

Posted: Mar 10, 2014
Hey Jake, I've been meaning to donate but wanted to ask this before I choose my level of donation. Call me a selfish so-and-so but, if I go Double Gold, can I just have 2 years of Gold for myself instead of having to share with a friend?

Guess we've really proved the Android users are prepared to put their moeny where their demands are!

I also hope the part-time developer might be Phuah since he originally created the app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 10, 2014
Yes, you can double Gold yourself :)
SES21

Posted: Mar 11, 2014
Thanks, Jake...one more question. Can I donate Platinum & get triple Gold instead of single Platinum? I don't need Platinum & actually only have Gold for the infinite history, not attachments. Lest you think I'm nuts & just want to throw money at you, I'm really hoping you hit $15K so I can have collapsible dividers with counts!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 11, 2014
If you donate for Platinum, you can get your Platinum subscription and then downgrade it on this website to a Gold or Silver and have those subscriptions extended by the pro-rated amount.
perrin.bertrand4

Posted: Mar 16, 2014
Hello,

I am interrest too for a Windows phone app.
Please developp it :)
Hartl

Posted: Mar 30, 2014
I participated in your fundraising, but my account hasn't been upgraded so far. Could you tell me when this will happen?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.