ForumsNewsMac App Updated

Mac App Updated
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 23, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
We have updated our Mac App today to support copy and paste inside the app as well as fixing a few other little bugs. We have also gotten the App into the Apple App Store, so you can easily install it from there if you wish.

http://www.toodledo.com/tools/mac_menubar.php
bjarne_1372151624

Posted: Apr 28, 2014
I installed the updated app, and still cannot make it work.
I have Maverick 10.9.2

In fact, this app has never worked for me, and I cannot figure out why. Would very much like it to work, but I may end up leaving Toodledo platform as it's more hazzle than fun at times.

/Bjarne
mxbuehler

Posted: May 04, 2014
Agreed. We are using these apps to manage and save time, not to waste time on the app itself. I love the features, have it running on my MacBook Air, two iPhones, and an iPad. Sync-ing has always been a hassle and a mystery - will it sync? When? How about a simple "Sync NOW" button with some easy to understand messages if it can't and why? (and I don't mean your scary forced one-way syncs)
Now my iPhones say "Network Unavailable. Your account is doing a synchronization right now. Please wait for it to finish." For hours now. What??

Toodledo, please get your s&*t working!!

This message was edited May 04, 2014.
simon work

Posted: May 07, 2014
I have just removed the app from my Mac and purchased 2Do for Mac.
M_ichel

Posted: May 13, 2014
Hi all.

This app is a huge step backward! I was forced to install it because the OS X widget no longer works and I find it a total disapointment! Thanks for the 2Do suggestion!
Patrick Weiden

Posted: Jul 07, 2014
I tried to use the Mac app under Mavericks and receive the "Connecting..." message inside the Toodledo app, like some others in this forum also do. The Mac Console gives me the following error message for the app:

gkbisd[146]: Unable to collect cdhash for /Applications/Toodledo.app (error code 100024)

Can you please investigate the problem? If you need further information, do not hesitate to ask for it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 07, 2014
Please try quitting and deleting and then reinstalling the app. If you downloaded it originally from the Apple store, try doing the direct download from us instead, and vice versa.

http://www.toodledo.com/tools/mac_menubar.php
Patrick Weiden

Posted: Jul 08, 2014
Dear Jake, thanks for your reply. I did what you suggested, but unfortunately I have to disappoint you: None version works!

For both versions the following applies: If I wait some time after starting the applet (more or less long), the login mask is showing up. I can enter my login credentials, but a click on the "Sign in" button does not do anything. Even hitting Enter several times did not improve the situation.
Patrick Weiden

Posted: Jul 16, 2014
Anybody any ideas? Any further suggestions? Anybody taking a look into it? Anything else?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 16, 2014
We have still not been able to reproduce the issue, but we are continuing to try. Sorry.
Patrick Weiden

Posted: Jul 20, 2014
Dear Jake, can I do anything in order to support you in reproducing/investigating the problem? I would like to use the App in my Mac as I use Toodledo quite often and really like it...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 20, 2014
If you create a support ticket, we can try to narrow it down. Thanks!
boydston01

Posted: Oct 14, 2014
If I remember correctly, your policy is to not comment about future plans. But I am going to ask anyways! Any possibility this will be developed into a "full" app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 14, 2014
This is on our todo list but it wont be soon.
kuanding

Posted: Oct 22, 2014
A paid version with full features would be really great. There is currently not a single Mac app that works well with Toodledo.

Pocket Informant on iOS is getting weird and I haven't used it for long.

Honestly I've been using wunderlist free version for iOS & MAC for a while, even thought I still have couple years of Toodle subscriptions left. There's no sub tasks feature on iOS app nor MAC app so I mainly use Pocket Informant on the road and Chrome on MAC. Now I use toodledo to organize all the tasks but wunderlist to share tasks with others. I love Toodledo for years but worry for Toodledo as well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.