Posted: Oct 01, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
The update is out there now....but doesn't look like it fixed badges or alarms
mikejcostello

Posted: Oct 02, 2014
Posted by Master Brian:
The update is out there now....but doesn't look like it fixed badges or alarms

Same here. Still no application badge or alarms. I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2. I also have an iPad 4th Gen running 8.0.2 and it DID work on there before the update. Not had a chance to update it and see if it still works.So (in my humble opinion!) it seems to be hardware specific.
2kewlgypsy

Posted: Oct 02, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Can't wait for the widget! Saw the update notification this morning and applied it, then came here to see what was new.
Thanks for all the continued work! I actually left Toodledo a little more than a year ago searching for something else - kept comparing things back to here, and nothing beat it, so I came back, here to stay.
junk_1356549382

Posted: Oct 03, 2014
iPhone six, iOS 8.0.2 badges are not showing I'm not sure about alerting but I suspect the same thing is happening the application does not even show on the notification list. Please send an update when this is resolved it obviously is handy to know how many items are remaining, it also seems to just run slower than it did under iOS seven on my five iPhone five-s

Thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date that patches of been submitted I totally understand that Apple is a giant black box and that you guys are working on things as quickly as you can thanks so much for making this forum topic Google searchable I was able to get the information very quickly.

Keep up the good work thanks so much.

Happy user
czhanacek

Posted: Oct 06, 2014
Hi Toodledo Developers-

I'm very impressed with the outline feature! Finally, a way to 1) take notes, 2) create lists that make sense, and 3) stay organized! I'm very grateful that you added this invaluable feature. I look forward to more useful additions to one of my favorite apps.

Thanks!!!
thaisocardoso

Posted: Oct 07, 2014
Hello members of the forum,

I have an iPhone 5S, 8.0.2 version installed, and the Toodledo' app doesn't open anymore since the last update. Is this problem happening with anyone else? What can I do?

Ps: toodledo is updated the last version too
Thank you

This message was edited Oct 07, 2014.
Notthattechie

Any word on when we will get a version on which location based alerts and badges will work please? Is anyone even investigating? Ironically I was finally migrating my stuff over to Toodledo (I've a subscription so thought I might as well) but I've now lost two key features and reconsidering.

Thanks
info_1336034862

Posted by Notthattechie:
Any word on when we will get a version on which location based alerts and badges will work please? Is anyone even investigating? Ironically I was finally migrating my stuff over to Toodledo (I've a subscription so thought I might as well) but I've now lost two key features and reconsidering.

Thanks

And I am (still) wondering when the lists are available in the App - pls make an advise.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There are three known issues with our current release of Toodledo for iOS when running on iOS8.

1) Passcodes dont work.
2) Location maps don't work.
3) Badges don't work.

These work on iOS7, but iOS8 caused them to be broken. We have fixed all of these things and are in our final testing phase before we submit the fixes to Apple for review. We are sorry for the inconvenience that these issues may have caused. Unfortunately, whenever Apple releases a big iOS update there are always things that break. I have several apps from other companies that are broken too. Even Youtube is partially broken on iOS8, so it is a widespread issue. I always recommend that people wait a month before updating to any new OS version so that developers have a chance to update their apps and iron out the kinks.

We are working as hard as we can to get these fixes into your hands.
Notthattechie

Thanks Jake. I recognise that it's a nightmare to deal with. I just wanted some reassurance that the problems were recognised and were being worked on.
clientes

Posted: Oct 09, 2014
1) sorry for my bad level of english, because I can´t speak english very well.

2) What happens with location alarms? Since I'm using Ios8, I lost the location alarms and the nearby functions.

HELP PLEASE ¡
==

1) perdón por mi nivel de Inglés.

2) ¿Que pasa con la funcion de localización? desde que actualizé a ios8 esta funcion ha desaparecido. Activo la localizacion en ajustes, privacidad, pero al entrar en la APP no funciona y al volver a comprobar en ajustes, privacidad se ha desactivado solo. AYUDA POR FAVOR.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Location alarms are being fixed in the next update.
thaisocardoso

Score: 1 Reference
Thank you Jake! I hope everything will get normally soon, because this is the best productivity app.
Notthattechie

Posted: Oct 17, 2014
Any updates on progress please? E.g when you expect to be able to submit a working version to Apple. At the moment the app is pretty much useless to me
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 17, 2014
We are submitting to Apple today. Then we have to wait for Apple, which can be 4-15 days in our experience. Sorry for the delay on this. iOS8 affected a lot of things and we wanted to make sure that our update fixed everything we could and that we tested it extra to make sure we didn't miss anything.
J

Posted: Oct 18, 2014
Weird thing happening since I upgraded to iOS 8 (iPhone 6+, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, all on 8.0.2), or at least that's when I noticed it.

A large number of tasks appear on all three mobile devices, even after I "Force ToodleDo->Device sync", but they do not appear on the web site. If I edit them on any of the mobile devices (say, append a space to the description), they become visible on the web site.

What's up with that? And is it something that the next mobile release will address (not sure why it would, as it seems like a web site issue, but...)?

This message was edited Oct 18, 2014.
JMStahl

Posted: Oct 18, 2014
Jake,

Great to hear of the submission. Can you tell us if it includes any additional functionality with the bug fixes (e.g. widget)?
a.cartee

Posted: Oct 19, 2014
My toodledo just started crashing on opening last night. I thought it might be due to not having yet updated to the new iOS 8, so I did that. No help. Now I see iOS 8 is a problem. Well, crashing on opening is a worse problem. I tried the trick of going into airplane mode, didn't help. I use my toodledo app all day, more than all my other apps combined. I'm dead in the water. HELP!

// Ann
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 20, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
rogers.andy

Posted: Oct 21, 2014
Hello, I am a great fan of this app and use it regularly every day, but do you have a time frame as to when the pass-code issue will be resolved?
thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.