ForumsNewsAndroid App Update - March 2015

Android App Update - March 2015
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 24, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
We have released an update for our Android App that includes the following fixes:

•Disabling priority field now hides colored priority indicator in the task list
•Adding or removing fields in settings now updates the drawer bar 
•Location based notifications now take filters into account 
•Allows app to now be installed on devices without location/GPS support 
•Detects when offline and doesn't sync 
•Quick dates for editing due and start dates are now consistent
•Fixes some issues with app while offline 
•Date picker offers calendar view again

http://www.toodledo.com/info/android.php
sventhebrit

Posted: Mar 24, 2015
Hi there,

Always look forward to the app updates, it just gets better and better.

Quick question - when I go in to edit a task, and then exit out to the main list it reverts back to the top of the list (I don't recall it doing this before). Is there a setting to stop this from happening?

Thanks
Steve
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 25, 2015
We'll look into this.
UgoMars

Posted: Apr 01, 2015
It keeps getting better, keep up the good work!

One thing that is still a problem is the fact that every time I ask it to sync, the app tells me: "Auto-sync Data is disabled. Toodledo requires it to be on to sync. Turn it on?"

By default, I don't auto-sync. I am more of a "pull" guy who syncs when I need to. Most apps don't have a problem with auto-sync being off, and they will simply sync when I tell them to do so without requiring auto-sync to be on.

I'm hoping this will be corrected soon. I assume this is a simple fix - although I am not a programmer, so what do I know? :-)
elenhil

Posted: Apr 08, 2015
Might I gently nudge you into the direction of implementing timers? That's really the one feature the lack of which prevents me from using the app.
Chris_45

Posted: Apr 08, 2015
Posted by UgoMars:
It keeps getting better, keep up the good work!

One thing that is still a problem is the fact that every time I ask it to sync, the app tells me: "Auto-sync Data is disabled. Toodledo requires it to be on to sync. Turn it on?"

By default, I don't auto-sync. I am more of a "pull" guy who syncs when I need to. Most apps don't have a problem with auto-sync being off, and they will simply sync when I tell them to do so without requiring auto-sync to be on.

I'm hoping this will be corrected soon. I assume this is a simple fix - although I am not a programmer, so what do I know? :-)

I'd echo this, I want to be able to sync manually without having to turn my entire autosync thing on and drain the battery!
garyo

Posted: Apr 09, 2015
Could you add a preference/setting for "don't notify on failed sync"? When I'm out & about I don't really need my watch and phone to buzz me every time that happens. I trust that next time I have service it'll catch up.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.