ForumsNewsNew Icons

New Icons
markstreutker

Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
While I loved the icons mentioned in this topic, it seems like there's been a new update. I have to admit that I don't really like the latest iteration; the lines of the new icons are way too slim. The checkbox is miniscule right now and some icons are replaced with circle with a letter inside, i.e. the 'Tag' icon (previously a little tag) is replaced with a low-res circle with a capital T. Doesn't make sense and a lot harder to understand, too. I hope it's a test or a bug!
Salgud

Maybe you're talking about the Android app? On my computer and my iPhone, the checkboxes are the same size they've always been and the tag icon is still a little tag, at least everywhere I can think to look. I'm trying to figure out where and how these icons could show up differently. Have you refreshed your browser recently?
Bridget K

Posted by markstreutker:
The checkbox is miniscule right now and some icons are replaced with circle with a letter inside, i.e. the 'Tag' icon (previously a little tag) is replaced with a low-res circle with a capital T.

Hey markstreutker,

From what you described it sounds like our icon font is not loading for you. You are seeing fallback characters that appear in the case of a browser disabling our font from downloading. If you are using Internet Explorer there is a good chance your IE settings are blocking the download of font files. If your workplace allows it you can turn this setting back on within IE. Here is instructions on doing so:

1. Open Internet options in Internet Explorer and click the Security tab.
2. Click Custom level.
3. Select Enable for the Font download setting.

Reference: https://help.kcura.com/9.2/Content/System_Guides/Workstation_Configuration/Workstation_configuration.htm

Hope this helps,

:)

Bridget

This message was edited Oct 27, 2015.
markstreutker

Posted: Oct 29, 2015
You are right Bridget, the issue seems to be related to the computer I'm using (thankfully).
On a 'less restricted' PC everything shows up normal. My apologies for the commotion ;)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.