ForumsNewsQuick Survey about Toodledo

Quick Survey about Toodledo
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 09, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I have put together a quick 5 minute survey that will help us better understand our users and prioritize our efforts going forwards. I would really appreciate it if you could donate a few minutes of your time.

https://toodledo.typeform.com/to/Zz97KS

If you choose to help us, you'll receive a coupon at the end of the survey. Thanks!
Salgud

Posted: Dec 10, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I took the survey, and I was nice! :)
melchizW

Posted: Dec 10, 2015
I probably overlooked it ,but I didn't see a field to enter the coupon code on the purchase form ?
tomcal

Posted: Dec 11, 2015
Same here. I was going to upgrade anyway before I took the survey. Found the nice 10% bonus at the end but I couldn't find a place to enter it. I ended up paying full price, thinking the "next screen" would be the one! Worth it anyway!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 11, 2015
To use a coupon: Click the "Have a coupon? Click here" link at the bottom of the page after you have selected an item, but before you proceed to checkout.
dcbahr1

Posted: Dec 16, 2015
I would LOVE to take your survey but it is completely InAccessible to me as a blind screen reader user. Is there a way someone from Toodledo could contact me off-list and help me take the survey? Or use another platform like surveymonkey that is accessible to a screen reader user? There have been numorous accessibility improvements in the web app and I really have a lot of hope for the product. But I can't provide feedback if I can't actually do the survey.
Thanks, Dave
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 17, 2015
Dave, Im sorry that the survey is not accessible. It is run by another company for us, so we don't have control over their accessibility. We'll see if we can find an alternative way to get your feedback.
KatBoy

Posted: Dec 23, 2015
I've done the survey and got the code, but won't be renewing until nearly April - can I still use the code then?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 23, 2015
Yes. Or you can renew early and it will extend your subscription by a year from its current expiration date.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.