ForumsNewsImproved IFTTT integration for Toodledo

Improved IFTTT integration for Toodledo
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 06, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
If you haven't used Toodledo with IFTTT yet, today we made it even easier to get started. We've created a new streamlined way to setup the most popular recipes to help you automate and connect Toodledo with other services, like Google Calendar, or Email.

http://www.toodledo.com/tools/ifttt.php

If you don't see the recipe that you want on the above page, you can easily make your own. IFTTT allows you to connect Toodledo with hundreds of popular 3rd party services.
Dave

I noticed that one of the new recipes is to create a task when you star a gmail message. Does this put a link to the gmail message in the notes area of the task or does it put the body of the email in the notes area? Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You should be able to customize it to do either one.
danjones000

It'd be awesome if you could fix the {{CompletedAt}} on "Any Task Completed" to include the time, instead of just the date.
d_hottinger

Posted: Sep 07, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Would it be possible to allow setting a context for new tasks?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 07, 2016
This is on our to-do list. Thanks for the suggestion.
no-future

Posted: Sep 12, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
I like to trigger my habits with IFTTT - would be great if you implement this option.
mmghobri

Posted: Oct 10, 2016
Can "expected length" become an accessible field for IFTTT?

The use case is:
Beeminder to add up total productive time vs a beeminder goal. When any task with tag "track" is completed,IFTTT sends length to Beeminder, which adds it to graph. Beeminder would have a daily goal for productive time.

Would be useful to have "Actual length" also accessble to IFTTT, although not specific for my use-case.

This message was edited Oct 10, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 10, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.