ForumsNewsiPhone app updated with Landscape

iPhone app updated with Landscape
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Version 1.5.3 of our iPhone app is available in the iTunes App Store for download or upgrade. The big thing with this update is the addition of Landscape mode. When in landscape mode you will be able to see more information about each task when viewing a list, and you'll be able to use the big keyboard for faster typing. To enable landscape mode, go into the general settings section.

We also fixed the following bugs:
* Fixed bug with crashing when scrolling a list while a sync is happening in the background.
* Now syncs new folders/contexts/goals instantly if you have the "sync on edit" option selected.
* Can detect a crash (hopefully rare) and tries to startup in "safe mode" with auto-syncing and caching disabled.
* The main list should be less "flickery" when going in and out of views quickly.
* Fixed bug where people who did not sync with our website would get a popup error.

This update requires iPhone OS 3.0.
Original P

great!! I got the update...! :)
Kevin Pinto

Very nice! I love the new landscape mode.

Other users: Go into Toodledo > Settings > General and turn Lock Rotation to OFF.
Tim.Rutherford

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
Is there an iPhone update underway today? The main page says the app is $2.99. The click to buy says the app is $3.99 and when I click to buy I'm told that there is an update in process - try back later...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 11, 2009
There is no update underway, but the app is on sale for $1 off this week.
Original Account

Posted: Aug 11, 2009
BooHoo I missed the sale.. :(
wilmar

Posted: Aug 18, 2009
I really would like the notebook added to the iPhone app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 18, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
david

Posted: Aug 19, 2009
I'd love to see the sharing/collaboration feature added.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2009
Its on the todo list.
john

Posted: Aug 21, 2009
Your iPhone app is by far the best!! Do you have any plans to add some color-coding to the task list on the app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 21, 2009
We already have some subtle color coding, but will may add more.
BAM

Posted: Aug 22, 2009
It wuld be great if the Due Date lists could be filtered by context so that when viewing the "Due Today" list while at work, only the Work context tasks are visible.
Anders

A univeral context filter would be nice. You probably realize this, but you could go into your Work context view, and then sort by Due Date.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
frapilu

When we're chosing a date for due date, would it be possible to have it be a calendar to pick from like the web application instead of that strange rolling date thing? I'm very visual and I need to see a calendar to see what's a week, 2 weeks, 6 months, etc from now. Because of this, when I'm entering/changing due dates in my Toodledo, I constantly have to jump back and forth between Toodledo and my ipod calendar.

Thanks
France
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 23, 2009
Yes, this is on our to-do list.
frapilu

Posted: Aug 23, 2009
Thanks very much :) I look forward to it.

France
rstraker

Posted: Aug 27, 2009
Posted by Kevin Pinto:
Very nice! I love the new landscape mode.

Other users: Go into Toodledo > Settings > General and turn Lock Rotation to OFF.

I don't seem to have a Lock Rotation option under Settings > General.

Which is annoying, since I set it up to use landscape when I got the new version. But all of a sudden it's not working, around the time I installed an update to the iPhone 3G software.

Any ideas?

Rick
Anders

Posted: Aug 27, 2009
First make sure you are running the latest version by going to Settings->About. It should be version 1.5.3.
If so, you should have three different settings in the app under General, the third being landscape. I can't imagine the iPhone OS 3.0.1 update would have changed anything since it was only an SMS patch, but I can't say for sure because iPods, like mine, didn't get that update.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.