Small bug fixes and API updates.
Today we have a few small bug fixes and some additions to our API that will allow third-party applications to better sync with Toodledo.
1) If you have a subtask without a due-date that is set to repeat "from parent" it will now repeat and remain dateless instead of getting set to have same due-date as it's parent.
2) Fixed a bug that allowed a task to be created that would repeat when you completed it, even though it said "no repeat".
API updates (for third-party developers)
1) The "reminder" field is now visible and editable so you can create and edit tasks with reminders.
2) It is now possible to read goal notes.
3) It is now possible to edit a goal's archived state.
4) It is now possible to edit which goal another goal contributes to.
5) It is now possible to add or edit a task to repeat from the completion date.
6) We updated the documentation to indicate which date fields also accept unix timestamps.
Being able to sync reminders with third party apps will be very nice. Thanks.
The API changes sound great. One question, though: wasn't it already possible to add tasks that repeat from completion date?
From the API documentation:
"Additionally, if the task is set to repeat from the completion date (instead of the original due-date), the repeat value will be incremented by 100. For example, a repeat value of 2 means repeat monthly from the due-date and a value of 102 means repeat monthly from the completion date."
I already implement this in my apps. Did something change that I'm missing?
This message was edited Oct 12, 2009.
It was possible before, but it was undocumented and unsupported. We have fixed some bugs surrounding this feature and now support it and have updated the documentation to indicate that it is possible.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.