ForumsNews1 minute reminders

1 minute reminders
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
By popular request, we have added a "~1 minute" lead-time option for getting reminders/alarms. Keep in mind that there are various delays in the system going from us to Apple and then to your iPhone, and that clocks may not all be in sync. This is why it is only approximately 1 minute ahead of time. The actual reminder may arrive a few minutes to either side.
kunicki

Posted: Apr 02, 2010
Wow, great! this solves a major headache for me and one feature I was totally hoping for.

tnx!
eykanal

Posted: Apr 02, 2010
Thanks a ton! See my post in the thread about the iPhone app update for a heaping helping of accolades for listening to user feedback. That sentiment is echoed here! Thanks!
Alan Post deleted
Alan

Posted: Apr 03, 2010
This some how just got deleted so I'm trhying again.

This is buggy. My test reminder set for 10:20 PM on April 2, with an "within 1 minute" reminder showed up today (April 3) at 5:25 PM, and the reminder via Twitter showed up just after. This needs work...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There was a bug related to sending reminders to Apple iPad devices that was causing all reminders to be delayed. Since we have only had our iPads in hand for 3 hours, we have been frantically trying to find the bug. We couldn't test reminders on iPad until today. Luckily, we just did, and got it fixed just a few minutes ago. Reminders are now working as they should, including on the iPad.
Alan

Ok - I'm referring to my iPhone. But more importantly, even the Twitter reminder showed up 19 hours late. Same bug?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 04, 2010
Unfortunately, the iPad bug caused all reminders to be stalled. But its fixed now. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused.
Alan

Posted: Apr 04, 2010
No inconvenience for me. I was just testing it.Thanks for catching and fixing the bug.
pankaj013

Posted: Apr 08, 2010
Is this available from the pro account only? I cant seem to find it either in the web interface or the iPhone app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, this is a Pro feature.
coachmac

I agree that in 15 minutes you can totally forget about everything. :)

This message was edited Apr 08, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.