ForumsNewsWhat we have been doing recently

What we have been doing recently
Salgud

Posted: Sep 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I agree, to a point. I have trouble when I select the "More" tab to look at the rest of my Saved Searches, particularly when at home on my iMac. (Not sure why it's worse there than at work on my PC. Different browser? FF at home, IE7 at work). For example, he Tool Top that lists the Saved Searches in the "More" tab gets in the way of my selecting one. Rather irritating, thcugh I can hardly say it would be a "HUGE timesaver" if it were fixed. For me, it's not so much about time (can't ad up to a minute a day, even if I had the same problem at work), as just irritation.

I find some that of the Tool Tips, on both platforms, are a nuisance.
coachmac

Posted: Sep 06, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks to the Toodledo team for saving my a ss over the years.
gnibu

Posted: Sep 08, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Claudio:
Well, I don't know what those initials stand for. For me, task dependency is just this: Task B cannot (or should not) be started until Task A is completed. This means that the project has some structure, direction, and flow.

On my list of active tasks, I want to see those things that I need to do now, not the things that I need to do after I complete the things that I need to do.

Claudio, I agree, this would be a great addition to avoid cluttering task lists.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.