ForumsNewsToodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0.1

Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0.1
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 23, 2010
Score: 2 Reference
Our iPhone/iPad app has just received a minor update.

✔ Compatibility update for iOS 4. Supports fast app switching and multitasking.
✔ High resolution artwork for iPhone 4
✔ For devices that support it with iOS4, when autosync is turned on, the app will sync in the background when you quit.
✔ Fixed bug where "Lock Rotation" preference on iPhone wasn't working
✔ Improved French and Italian translations
✔ Fixed bug where some people were seeing the labels on the main screen jiggle left to right when returning to the main screen.

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

Thanks

This message was edited Jun 23, 2010.
Transisto

Score: -1 Reference
✔ Added option to remove the stripe... (or keep it on main menu only ?)

Nevermind... Thanks for the Update
kenkcooper613

Score: 0 Reference
The Application Badge seems to be broken in this version.
onlinetapp

Posted: Jun 24, 2010
The Application Badge is definitely broken in this version. It's driving me crazy!
PeterW 

It seems to be working ok for me - my badge is set to display "Overdue and Due Today" and the number shown after I synced was correct (I manually sync). This is on a 3GS running iOS4.
kenkcooper613

I autosync and am running OS 3.1.3 on iPhone 3G. Also set to "Overdue and Due Today". Still broken.

Also broken on my iPad (running latest OS)with similar settings.

This message was edited Jun 24, 2010.
tinaturnrr

Since the update, the application badge isn't working for me either.
Peter S...

My badge works but it shows total tasks including hidden, which makes little sense. I've hidden them because I don't need to pay attention to them.

The extreme example is having zero starred tasks displayed in the starred list, but five hidden tasks with start dates in the future. Now the badge says "five" indicating there is something I need to pay attention to, which is not true.

I wish this could be fixed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sorry guys. We tested this in the iPhone simulator with Apple's iOS betas, but there are always some unforeseen changes when the real update comes out on real hardware. The changes that we made to support background multi-tasking in iOS 4 have caused the badge to not save properly on non-multitasking aware devices like the 3G. We have now fixed this bug and have submitted it to Apple for review/approval.
Alex Ieong

Score: 1 Reference
Thanks for rapid update for iOS 4!
May I ask if you have plan to support new Local Notification API when Push Notification is off?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes we do.

We obviously were a little rushed with the iOS4 compatibility release, so we weren't able to get all the new stuff in, but we plan to support all the fancy iOS4 stuff eventually. We've only had the official iOS4 on our phones for a few days, so we are still experimenting and figuring out how everything will work.
Xxx_2

Congratulations for the new version 2.0.1. I liked it, but I think I have identified a situation that I believe be a bug... When, on the iPhone, you slide your finger to delete a task, the task is deleted ok, but is close the application in the iPhone...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 25, 2010
Edu, I am not able to reproduce that bug. Can you please create a support ticket?

http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Xxx_2

Posted: Jun 25, 2010
I have just created, thanks!
alain

Posted: Jun 27, 2010
Hello, I just bought your iPod/iPhone app and use it in french.
I wanted to signal that the translation of the function "Notebook" shouldn't be "Agenda" which in french is a diary / organizer.
Notebook here would rather be "Carnet de notes","Calepin", "bloc-note" or "Mémento" but you may simply use "Notes" which would certainly be the clearest and shortest way to name it.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2010.
Transisto

Posted: Jun 27, 2010
Posted by alain:
Hello, I just bought your iPod/iPhone app and use it in french.
I wanted to signal that the translation of the function "Notebook" shouldn't be "Agenda" which in french is a diary / organizer.
Notebook here would rather be "Carnet de notes","Calepin", "bloc-note" or "Mémento" but you may simply use "Notes" which would certainly be the clearest and shortest way to name it.

+1 Agenda is not the right word, I agree to go with "Bloc-Note".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 28, 2010
If you want to help us with translations, please go to the following link and vote or submit corrections.

http://www.toodledo.com/translate
gideonkaplan

Posted: Jun 28, 2010
Badge not working for me on iphone 3xx and toodledo 2.0.1
kei-kun

Posted: Jun 30, 2010
Yeah the badges are broken in 2.0.1. I'm running a 1G touch on 3.1.3 with Toodledo 2.0.1.
Kwameshearrod

Posted: Jul 02, 2010
MY badge seems to be working fine on the iPad. I did notice that you have to be synced for it to show the write number. So what i did is set it to sync whenever I open the app or make changes. it still lags a little though. Correct me if I am wrong Toodledo admin, I think the badge showing the right number has something to do with the push notification.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.