ForumsNewsToodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0.1

Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0.1
Kwameshearrod

Posted: Jul 02, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I read that there is a GUI update coming, does the ToodleDo crew have a time frame for that. Also are you guys planning on including some new features like batch editing or drag and drop. I have Taska from BitAlpha (which does these things) (www.bitalpha.com) which looks and functions great but leaves out allot of the features that make ToodleDo so awesome. So I use the

This message was edited Jul 02, 2010.
Kwameshearrod

The put your projects in a folder thing or use subtasks is cool but it could be better. For instance when you put a project in a folder you have to edit the details for each individual task. if you don't do this everything falls in the oder in which it was created. Since you cant manually put this stuff in order you don't know what you have to do next. Also you cant give folders a date or time so at a glance you cant tell which projects are the most pressing or due sooner than later.

If you go the sub task route and nest the sub tasks and throw a "Projects" Tag on it your smokin. Until you complete all the tasks! There is no Sub Task Count and no auto check box the main task when all the sub tasks are complete. And you still have to edit the details of each sub task. Along with that you still cant manually sort anything.

This message was edited Jul 02, 2010.
Kwameshearrod

Maybe I am missing something but is it possible to to place your context's in custom order on the iPad. If not where do I go to submit or suggest a feature request?
David

I just tried the new Toodledo app on my iPhone 4 and it's better than ever! The new retina display makes the app feel much more elegant and it's so much easier on the eyes. This app is by far better than any other todo app in the itunes app store because offers the most updates along with web syncing which is a must to me. Keep up the great work and I really hope you add some substantiation updates in the near feature. Please give us the option to add custom fields on the dock!
danielkmiller

Posted: Jul 03, 2010
Forgive the ignorance here, but I can't seem to locate the "search" or "find" dialog on Toodledo for Iphone. I'm migrating back to Toodledo after time with RTM so maybe I'm blind to it. Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

This message was edited Jul 03, 2010.
Claudio

Posted: Jul 03, 2010
danielkmiller:

Tap the Title Bar to show the Search Bar.

The "Title bar" is the very top of the iPhone screen that shows your cell service provider, WiFi status, time, battery, and other indicators.

Also, you can scroll to the top of your list of tasks and then keep scrolling to reveal the Search bar.

BTW, tapping the Title Bar will take you to the top of screen in most iPhone apps that display text.
danielkmiller

Posted: Jul 04, 2010
Thank you!
horatio8

Any estimate when the badge # of due tasks bug will be fixed? It's driving me nuts on my iPad. Thanks.
David

I'm not getting any badges working on my iPad. Does anyone else have this issue?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Badges are currently broken on iOS4 with the current version of our app. We already fixed this and submitted an update to Apple over a week ago. Apple has to review and approve our update before it will be available, and we don't know how much longer Apple will take. Hopefully not much. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
bryans

Posted: Jul 05, 2010
EDIT: I figured out the answer to my question below. You have to go to the App Store on the iPod Touch not in iTunes.

Anyway I love Toodledo so far. I spent my holiday weekend putting in 144 tasks and subscribed for a Pro subscription last night.
----------------
How do I upgrade to the new version?

Hopefully this is a dumb question but I can't figure out how to update from my current version 1.6.2 to the new version of 2.01. I googled and found it was a free update but I'm pretty new to the iTunes and I don't know how to update my iPod Touch 3G. When I go to the store it wants another $3,99.

This message was edited Jul 05, 2010.
David

Posted: Jul 06, 2010
itunes does show apps that need to be updated but I usually don't bother updating them on my pc. There's hundreds of apps lying on my hard drive I don't play anymore but need to be updated :)

Also another suggestion: Option to filter out contexts on certain statuses like Waiting and Someday. I prefer not seeing any contexts for anything I don't need to accomplish yet :) I guess I could just assign those tasks without contexts but for some reason I like to treat all empty fields as worked inboxes.

This message was edited Jul 06, 2010.
horatio8

Posted by Toodledo:
Badges are currently broken on iOS4 with the current version of our app. We already fixed this and submitted an update to Apple over a week ago. Apple has to review and approve our update before it will be available, and we don't know how much longer Apple will take. Hopefully not much. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The badges are also not working properly on the iPad. Will the fix you submitted to the app catalog also fix the problem with iOS 3.2? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
All badge and alert/alarm problems should be fixed in the update that Apple has been reviewing for the last week.
David

awesome, thanks for the speedy updates!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.