ForumsNewsiPhone app version 2.0.2

iPhone app version 2.0.2
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 06, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Our iPhone/iPad app has just received an update.

✔ New calendar used for picking due-dates and start-dates.
✔ Added sorting and searching to Notebook section.
✔ Fixed bug where the application badge wouldn't always update properly.
✔ Fixed iOS 4 bug where editing folder names was causing some of the folders to be displayed out of order and some to not appear in the editable list.
✔ Fixed iOS 4 bug where picking a start page wouldn't always statup to the value you picked.
✔ Fixed iOS 4 bug where push notifications wouldn't work for some people.
✔ Tapping on the tab in the bottom toolbar that you are already on will now take you to the top level on the iPad (already worked on iPhone).

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

Thanks
Darrel

Posted: Jul 06, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Great update! Already submitted a review. :) The proper push notifications make it exactly what I was looking for in a new todo app.
kenkcooper613

Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
My Synchronization settings are set to "Sync on Startup", but with this new release, the Sync on Startup is inconsistent. Sometimes it syncs, usually it does not. I have a confirmed internet connection. I am running iPhone app version 2.02 on iPhone 3G OS v 3.1.3
peter

This is a very well engineered application that I am totally dependant on.

The new date feature does not seem to be working though! Date selected is not filled in on returning to the task description.

Keep up the good work.

Peter
Stuart

Great Update. This app just keeps getting better and better.
gretchen

Thanks for the update. I'm having one small issue with it on my 3GS with iOS4 installed. If I swipe to delete a task from any screen (folders, contexts, hotlist), the app closes. When I reopen, the task is deleted, but each time I delete it closes the app.
bgreiner

Hello,

"sync on startup" does not work for me too. I am using iOS 4 on iPhone 3G.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you guys please create support tickets for these issues so that we can get some diagnostic information from you? We have not been able to replicate the "sync on startup", crash on delete or date not getting filled issues that you are having.
bgreiner

How can I create a support ticket?
harman

On my iPad, I need to View by Folder to get a View by Date. If I click on Date, I get View by Priority.
harman

I said that wrong. I meant to say that, after this update for iPad and iPhone, when I go to the web site on my iMac, I need to View by "Folder" to get a View by Date, etc.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
bgreiner: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

harman: The iPhone update did not affect our website. Maybe you can make a support ticket too and attach a screenshot so that we can see what you are describing.
bgreiner

Posted: Jul 08, 2010
Thanks, I created a ticket for the "sync on startup" bug.
David

There's a iOS 4 bug where you can't edit the bottom folder names and there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll down to them. Does anyone else have this issue?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Are you using the latest version of our app? Version 2.0.2.
David

strange it actually works now! I must have been using an earlier version a few hours ago but that was when I installed the app again after deleting it a few days ago. Thanks again for the updates.
jamezzz

My Sync on Startup isn't working with 2.0.2 update on 3G iOS4.
Was working fine prior to this update.
Rob

Posted: Jul 09, 2010
Mine is also no longer syncing on startup. 2.0.2 on iPhone 3G with OS4.
gerelee

First of all, using Toodledo has single-handedly reduced my level of stress by an order of magnitude. I only regret not signing up for the service sooner - it's an awesome app. and the tagging feature is divine. I sing its praises to friends and strangers alike. Toodledo makes me want to become a software programmer, actually, it's that inspiring.

Unfortunately, this latest update no longer syncs on startup, even though my settings ask it to.

My iPhone specs. are just like Rob's and toodledo.jamezzz.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have submitted an update to Apple that should make "Sync on startup" trigger more reliably. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.