ForumsNewsUpdates to Notebook

Updates to Notebook
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
The Toodledo Notebook has been updated. You can now sort your notes by date added, date modified, and alphabetically. We have also added an import and export tool so you can upload all your notes into Toodledo and download them again whenever you want to make a backup.
julie

Posted: Sep 23, 2008
I hear angels singing in the background! I was just going in to take them all out and put them back into Outlook (since I was getting nervous about not having them backed up) when I saw the export link at the bottom.

Thanks for being so responsive and creating such a fantastic piece of software!
J-Mac

Posted: Sep 24, 2008
Thanks J-Man!

Jim
Gummi

Posted: Sep 30, 2008
Thanks a bunch!
Cobrastyle

Nice - the changes are great!

I hope I'm in the right place to ask - have you guys thought about implementing a search box for the notebook?

Either way - combined with Appigo's notebook, this is really a nice feature. I've started using it to keep meeting notes...
Cobrastyle

Uh... Nevermind. Sorry about that - should have looked harder.
andy.vincent

Posted: Oct 01, 2008
Hi

Is there any way a link to the notebook can appear in the sidebar?

This would be really helpful - (hope I've not missed a way to make it do it already!)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
KKonechy

I seem to be missing some information on how to "You can now sort your notes by date added, date modified, and alphabetically." My NoteBook is currently sorted by date modified. What do I do to change to sort alphabetically??

Best regards....from Ken
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 02, 2008
You just need to click the headings above the columns. So, to sort alphabetically you would click the word "Title" at the top of your Notebook list.
KKonechy

Yes, that was the information that I needed to know. Works like a charm to sort my NoteBook.

Many thanks for the quick response....from Ken
JHenning

Since notes have the ability to be assign to FOLDERS.

Wouldn't it make since to have the NOTEBOOK items listed at the bottom of the ToDo's on the normal folder view.

More integrated with the day to day use of the product if you will? The sidebar is kind of a after thought location?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 03, 2008
Pedja

Posted: Oct 22, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
One thing that I would love to see is a keyboard shortcut to switch to the Notebook section (and another one to go back to the Task list). Going to see my notes is the only reason I have to show the side panel in Toodledo. I can usually just keep it collapsed when I am working with my to-dos, and it would be great if one could get to the Notes and back without having to expand it.

Cheers.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 22, 2008
Melaney

Posted: Oct 24, 2008
I am looking for a way to post to the Notebook via email. I am using Dial2do to transcribe tasks and notes to toodledo but there doesn't seem to be a way to quickly post a note.

As an alternative I would like to convert a task into a note and vise versa.

This message was edited Oct 24, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 24, 2008
vstringer

Posted: Dec 21, 2008
I love Notebook - I tried (and even bought) many other iPhone apps before settling on Notebook.

And thanks for adding Private notes.

I have a suggestion for the online app, however. It would be great if, after I have displayed my notes alphabetically, and collapsed some of my folders, these settings were retained after I edit a note, or even reload the app in my browser (say after doing a sync).

Thanks again. Keep up the great work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 21, 2008
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.