ForumsNewsiPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4

iPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Our iPhone/iPad app has just received an update to version 2.0.4.

✔ The "Start Page" preference will work again when resuming the app from the background after 15 minutes of idle time.
✔ You can now select the full list of reminder times without needing a Toodledo Pro account.
✔ Fix for sync on startup not working for people on slow networks.
✔ Fix for remote notification not always displaying the task being reminded about.
✔ Fix for occasional crash when entering "Fields & Defaults" settings page.
✔ Fix for a task's note not visually updating if it is visible on screen when a sync finishes that updated that note.
✔ Improvements to French, Italian and German translations

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

Thanks
settenano

In the italian version there still is cAntrassegnata, instead of cOntrassegnata.
Also, aggiunTi attività, instead of aggiunGi attività.

PLEASE, fix them. I cannot stand it...
madhukar4e

What is "You can now select the full list of reminder times without needing a Toodledo Pro account."? Can you explain ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Settenano: If you want to help us improve the translations please go to our translation page and contribute your feedback. Right now, the majority of Italian users who have voted think that cAntrassegnata is correct. I do not speak Italian so I don't know.

Madhukar4e: This means that you can select reminders other than "1 hour" in the iPhone app. Previously this required a Pro account.
winchestersecurity.ktye

any idea when collabortion will work on iphones?
lesfister

Score: -1 Reference
2.0.4 crashes on iPad 3.2.1 when a repeated task is checked off. Doesn't seem to happen on iPhone 4.0.1, where task is completed and new task is scheduled.
Brightfall

2.0.4 crashes on iPad 3.2.1 when any task is checked off, doesnt have to be a repeating task.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Hmm, yeah we were just able to reproduce that crashing bug. I dont know why this didn't turn up in our testing and beta testers. We have just submitted an update to Apple that fixes this issue. It should be out at the end of the week. In the meantime, you can turn off "Sync on Edit" in the settings and this will prevent it from crashing.

Sorry about this.
settenano

Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Settenano: If you want to help us improve the translations please go to our translation page and contribute your feedback. Right now, the majority of Italian users who have voted think that cAntrassegnata is correct. I do not speak Italian so I don't know.

I have voted most of the translations and introduced new ones.
Cantrassegnata is just plainly wrong, no matter how many votes it gets. That word does not exist in Italian.
By the way, I only find among the translations available the correct contrassegnata, which I voted.
What else can I do?
abirchall

Hi - I have a question on the full list of reminder times change.

I do not have a Pro Account, so although I can select any reminder time in the iPhone app, I am still limited to 1hr before in the Web application.

Tasks that I assign any alarm time to in the iPhone app default to 1hr before in the Web Application, and I do not seem to be being alerted when I set an alarm time of less than 1hr in the iPhone application.

Are there plans to open up the reminder options for standard users in the Web Application, as the actions in one application seem to cancel out actions in the other?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you have set it so that the iPhone app can receive reminders, then you will have all the reminder times on the website as well as on the iPhone.
abirchall

Doesn't seem to be working in that way for me - I still only have the option to set an alarm for 1 hour before within the Web Application. This setting is then replicated to the iPhone Application when I sync, irrespective of the alarm time previously set for the task in the iPhone Application

I have checked that all synchronisation settings within both the Web Application and the iPhone application are switched on.

I have also signed out of and into both the Web Application and the iPhone Application and re-synced.

Am I missing something?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket so that we can get some information about your account?
abirchall

Ticket #12211 created.
nigelbamber

Not sure if others have suggested this but whilst the DONE key on the keyboard is useful , I find the lack of a RETURN key problematical when trying to create a list or note because their is no easy way to insert a line. Can you consider rectifying that ?

Thanks

Nigel
brevious

Hi,

In French notebook should be translated to "Notes" or "Bloc-Note" not as "Agenda" - How can we make this happen ?

Thanks

Fabien
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Translators : http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/4877/0/translators-needed.html

This message was edited Aug 04, 2010.
Nate.logic

I had post a bug report earlier about changing the name of folders earlier today and that this would crash the app. However I just turned off sync on edit and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Can't wait for the update, but I would like to suggest one addition. When viewing all tasks it would be nice to have a refresh button on the bottom screen instead of going back and forth to the main pages to refresh. I sort by folder view (but I am sure it is relevant to anyway that people choose to sort by) and when moving tasks to a different folder it stays in the first folder until refreshed. ( I use a completed folder and move tasks to there once done).

Ps I would suggest you make the turn of sync on edit a sticky or bold it as i was getting frustrated on how this was working.
Nate.logic

Posted: Aug 06, 2010
New upgrade appears to have fixed my problem too. I have turned sync on edit back on and it appears to be working well.

Any thoughts on the refresh button idea?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 06, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Yes, the 2.0.5 update that Apple just approved fixes the "Sync on Edit" crashing bug on iPad. Thanks to Apple for approving this one quickly.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.