We have just released the following bug fixes/improvements.
1) The sort toolbar now has a more intuitive method for picking the sort direction.
2) On the public sharing page, notes are now viewable again.
3) In your account settings, it is now possible to pick the units used for displaying distances (miles or kilometers).
4) When viewing a collaborator's list in the location view, the map will now show all of their locations.
5) Switching the location tab that you are on while the map is hidden will now cause the map to secretly update so when you reveal the map, the correct location is highlighted.
6) It is now possible to sort by distance when in Multi-Line view with a manual location set.
7) You can now reverse sort by Importance.
8) The slim website will now ask for permission to have your current location only when you enter the location view.
It is outside of our ability to continuously recalculate the shortest driving distances from wherever you are to every location that you have in your account. If you need driving directions, or exact driving distances, you will need to switch over to Google for that. We provide a line of site distance, which should be good enough to determine what is nearby and what is further away.