ForumsNewsiPhone App Updated

iPhone App Updated
Deborah Pickett

Posted: Mar 11, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:
It's definitely a daylight savings bug. Wait one day and it should be cleared up. Also, please make sure that your timezone is still set correctly on the iPhone and the website.

It occurred to me afterwards that it was probably related to the time zone changing on the Toodledo server. I was getting the bug and I am not even in an area that had a DST change.*

I am not getting the bug any more on items that I create anew.

* That said, I have gone into my Toodledo account settings and noticed that it has advanced my local time by an hour. Is Toodledo assuming that all users have DST changes the same as (most of) the US and Canada? I'm not even in the same hemisphere!
jthurrell

Posted: Mar 11, 2009
Love the application. Well done!
Steve_1354340810

Posted: Mar 17, 2009
Sure hope the bug fix works properly. My iphone App is now entirely useless - just did a 'copy all from Toodledo' and all today's items are showing (on the iPhone) as Overdue, all tomorrow's items showing as due today.

Local for me is Western Australia. Out Daylight Savings finishes at the end of this month.
Anders

Posted: Mar 17, 2009
Posted by Steve:
Sure hope the bug fix works properly. My iphone App is now entirely useless - just did a 'copy all from Toodledo' and all today's items are showing (on the iPhone) as Overdue, all tomorrow's items showing as due today.

Hello Steve,
You may realize this, but you are not using the officially supported Toodledo iPhone app. "Copy all from Toodledo" is a command in the 3rd party app "Ultimate Todos" which also syncs with Toodledo. The fix seems to have worked for the Toodledo app which is just called "Toodledo" but not for the Ultimate Todos app. I have emailed the developers of Ultimate Todos, but it seems like it may take an app update to fix that app, and those usually take weeks. I have switched to the Toodledo app for now. I don't like it quite as much, but it is very good, and better than the third big Toodledo syncing app, "Todo", in my opinion.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 18, 2009
Sorry, but we can only support our apps. Toodledo.com and Toodledo on the iPhone have been fixed. If you are using Ultimate Todos, you will need to contact them for help with their bugs.
Steve_1354340810

Posted: Mar 18, 2009
Thanks Anders - I had no idea my iPhone app wasn't genuine Toodledo (doh!).

Have now switched to the 'official' Toodledo iPhone app.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.