ForumsNewsFirefox Addon Updates

Firefox Addon Updates
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
We have made a few small improvements to our Firefox Addon.

1) When adding a task via the Addon, setting a date or time will now automatically mark the button that indicates that you want to set a date/time. This saves a mouse click.

2) Picking a due-date or start-date using the European DD/MM/YYY date format will now work correctly.

3) Using the "Toodledo This Page..." context menu item will now work correctly in Gmail.
vegheadjones_1388757078

Posted: Nov 23, 2010
Hi,

I can't get the form to submit, when I press enter after "add something to toodledo" after add something to toodledo nothing happens.

Tried this on both firefox 3.6 and 4.0 and by disabling pop ups and every other extension.

Any idea?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Did you try clicking on the button with the mouse? When you say "nothing happens", is it really absolutely nothing, or does the window go away or do you get any error messages?
vegheadjones_1388757078

hi, I try both enter and clicking with the mouse. Literally nothing happens, the OK button,, depresses upon clicking but the window does not go away.
vegheadjones_1388757078

Looking at the error console in firefox I am getting this error:

Warning: Unknown property 'text-overflow'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://images.toodledo.com/t/includes/views_print10.css
Line: 120
Sergey

Posted by Toodledo:
Did you try clicking on the button with the mouse? When you say "nothing happens", is it really absolutely nothing, or does the window go away or do you get any error messages?

clicking with the mouse
video http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2504/video20101123211135.mp4
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I haven't been able to reproduce this, but I'll keep trying. In the meantime, you can downgrade by uninstalling the addon and then using this url to reinstall the old version.

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/toodledo1_71.xpi
Jake

Toodledo Founder
For those of you with the problem. What operating system and browser version are you using?
vegheadjones_1388757078

XP, and I tried it on both Firefox 3.6.12 and 4.0 beta 7.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Ok, we found the problem and fixed it. You can get the update here:

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/toodledo1_73.xpi

Sorry for the inconvenience.
vegheadjones_1388757078

Perfecto! Thanks!
jervis

Posted: Nov 25, 2010
That update solved the problem, thanks!
Question: is it possible to have the dropdown box 'Folder' represent the folders in alfabetical order? Just as with the dropdown box 'Context'?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 26, 2010
They are currently in the same order that you have placed them on the website. If you want them alphabetically, then you can order them alphabetically by clicking on "folders" in the left sidebar.
jervis

Posted: Nov 27, 2010
On the website, I save my Folders in alphabetical order and re-save them in that order after creating new folders. In the Firefox Add-on, however, there is no option to present folders in this way.
Strange enough, in the Firefox Add-on the Contexts are presented default in alphabetical order.

This message was edited Nov 27, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 29, 2010
After re-ordering your folders, you need to refresh the Firefox addon's list, by going to the menu bar: "Tools > Toodledo > Refresh Lists"
jervis

Posted: Dec 03, 2010
Okay, that did the job, thanks!
Alan

Posted: Jan 10, 2011
I've tried refreshing my lists and signing back onto Toodledo but my list of locations is still empty. All other drop-down lists are correctly populated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 10, 2011
Thanks for reporting this bug. We have just fixed it and made an update available. Please update your addon to version 1.75.
Alan

Posted: Jan 11, 2011
Works like a charm! Your quick attention to our reports is always appreciated.
JCLATWORK

Posted: Jan 11, 2011
This add-on is my mainstay. I'm not asking for a timeline (of course!) but can we hope for a similar extension in Chrome? Is it even possible? This add-on and Zotero are the only reasons I am still using Firefox...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.