ForumsNewsFirefox Addon Updates

Firefox Addon Updates
Alex

Posted: Jan 12, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
My firefox add-on has just been updated and now firefox is crashing part way through loading. I'm currently investigating but is there a known bug?
judisohn

There already is a Toodledo Chrome extension. Seems the functionality is similar.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ballhmoamkbbfadiealjmgmhbbnellbc
JCLATWORK

Posted by judisohn:
There already is a Toodledo Chrome extension. Seems the functionality is similar.

The Toodlechrome extension is just a window with the slim version of the site--not a quick way to create a task with a drop-down. I use the Toodledo Firefox add-on to create tasks from GMail and Google Apps with a link back to the mail in the task. THAT's what I would like in Chrome.
curtisalderson

Posted: Jan 13, 2011
I'd like to second Courtney's request. The current Chrome extension is not nearly as functional as the Firefox Add On.

Right now I have to run Firefox solely for the the Toodledo Addon; which is kind of a drag because I've found Chrome to be pretty much better for everything else
Lucas S.

Posted: Feb 17, 2011
Indeed... I too have stopped using Firefox and would LOVE the functionality described in Chrome!
raShMan

Posted: Feb 18, 2011
While we're at it: what about an Opera-Extension? :)
But I guess that's just for when you've got too much time...

I think, there should be a cross-browser-extension-framework. And with that you can make one extension that works in all browsers! THAT would rock...
clthornton

Posted: Feb 21, 2011
Hi,

When do you plan to make the Addon compatible with Firefox version 4.0b11?

Thank you!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 21, 2011
We plan on waiting for 4.0 official.
piyush_soni

Posted: Mar 11, 2011
They shipped the 'Firefox 4.0 Release Candidate 1' yesterday. I don't know what would be the date of the final Official release, but I guess it's close enough and you can at least 'prepare' to make it compatible. And of course, when it involves changing just a few letters in the install version line it'd be really easy.

Unzipping, changing it manually, zipping it back, renaming and installing is no fun, believe me. And of course, you know that many of your users would not be technical enough to do that.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We updated our Firefox addon yesterday to be compatible with FF 4.0
piyush_soni

Great! Many Thanks!

At your leisure, you can change the text on the webpage too (which says (For Firefox 3.0-3.6) )
ryks

Not sure where to post this request....

"Toodledo this page"

Would it be possible to add the Status Field to the Add Task form?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, you can add the status field by going to the Tools menu and then Toodledo and then Settings.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.