ForumsNewsRead about our latest batch of updates

Read about our latest batch of updates
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 14, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Here is our latest batch of improvements:

New Stuff
1) Auto-Timezone. When setting your timezone in your account settings, we now have an "auto" option which will attempt to automatically set the time based on your current location. This should make daylight savings time easier to deal with and will make it easier for people who travel frequently.

2) Reverse sorting for second and third sort criteria is now possible. Look in the sort toolbar.

3) When viewing a collaborator, Toodledo will now remember how you sorted and filtered their list on a per-view basis, just like we remember for your list.

4 [updated] ) Additional keyboard shortcuts: Arrow keys. When editing a task, you can now use control+up/down to move to the next editable field up or down in the list.

Bugs Fixed
1) Keyboard shortcuts will no longer trigger incorrectly on function keys.
2) When adding a subtask directly to a parent task, you can now pick "repeats with parent" as the repeat option.
3) When viewing a collaborator's list, the context and tag filters will now show their contexts and tags, not yours.
4) Plus a number of little bug fixes of lesser importance.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2011.
mco

Score: -1 Reference
Toodledo, I love you, I love you, I love you. With shift+arrow to move around the screen with, what a wonderful world!
dg

Score: -1 Reference

Posted by Toodledo:

[...]

Bugs Fixed
1) Keyboard shortcuts will no longer trigger incorrectly on function keys.

[...]

Thank you....slow, but thank you.

(see https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/3457/-29613/read.html posted by dg on April 10, 2010)

This message was edited Jan 14, 2011.
Dalker

Posted: Jan 15, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:
2) Reverse sorting for second and third sort criteria is now possible. Look in the sort toolbar.

This is great! Thanks a lot!
piyush_soni

Thanks! I got my F5 key back :)
cntoms

Is it just me or has the sort button stopped working?

I sorted my Hotlist by clicking on a column heading then went to change it back to sorted by Importance using the Sort criteria at the top of the page but get an error on page.

Line: 2753
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: http://images.toodledo.com/t/includes/prototype.js

Sorting by column heading is working fine. Selecting the sort criteria is working fine. It's just the sort button that appears to have stopped working. This of course means that I am unable to change my Hotlist back to being sorted by Importance.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Google Chrome 8.0.552.237
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385 32bit & 64bit
Khalid J Hosein

Posted: Jan 16, 2011
@cntoms - nope, not just you! I'm having the same problem on WinXP/SP3 in both Chrome and Firefox 3.

I'm new to Toodledo, so it's possible that I'm making a newbie mistake, although I've tried to ensure that I'm not inadvertently using any filters, etc.

Cheers!
Khalid J Hosein

Oh so this is interesting. I just signed up for a Pro account (b/c I had planned to, not to try to fix this problem), and guess what?! Sorting suddenly started working.
Xxx_2

About shortcuts: I consider a very useful if there where a shortcut to open the Notebook view! Keep up the great work.

This message was edited Jan 16, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The bug with multi-sort not working for some people has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
cntoms

Posted by Toodledo:

The bug with multi-sort not working for some people has been fixed.

I can confirm that this is fixed for me. Thanks.

This message was edited Jan 16, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 17, 2011
Embarrassingly, we didn't take into consideration that shift+arrow is also used to select text via the keyboard, so we have changed our keyboard shortcut to control+arrow for navigating around our website. Hopefully it won't take much effort to re-learn our new shortcuts. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 18, 2011
Thanks for the enhancements!
Galvinizer

Posted: Jan 18, 2011
Thanks for all the enhancements that were made. I love the ToodleDo iPhone app and use it every day, but there is one feature that would help me tremedously. The ability to select several tasks and perform the same action on them. For example, to select several overdue items and defer them to the next day or some other day. Or to select several items and assign them to a different folder. I have tried several other iphone apps that will sync with the ToodleDo tasks (ToDo, 2Do, etc) and have the ability to assign the same action or schedule to multiple tasks, but they fall short on several other areas that I think the ToodleDo application does a remarkable job. Are there any future plans to add this feature.
ERobishaw@Home

Posted: Jan 30, 2011
I agree ... Batch items would be most helpful.

i.e., select several items and move to a folder.
strider871

Posted: Jan 31, 2011
I've been using Toodledo for the last 6 months or so. Switched over from RTM. Love it so far. I use the status feature, but I find it hard to use the canned options. It would really be helpful if you could modify that feature to allow the users to put in their own statuses.

Also it would be helpful to have a %complete field to use for longer running tasks.
ktauber

Posted: Feb 12, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I think it would be good to be able to select multiple items with your curser and perform a multi-edit on them, all from the task list without having to go into a search.

This message was edited Feb 12, 2011.
rcurry71

Posted: Feb 20, 2011
I agree with a batch edit ability. I like to move all overdue tasks to 'Today'. I would like the iOS version to be able to do this as well.

THX!
johnwin

Posted: Feb 22, 2011
There is a great userscript for those of you using Firefox that allows batch processing. It is discussed n these forums, see link below:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/7525/2/greasemonkey-script-to-edit-multiple-tasks.html

I just wish it would work in Chrome!
malcolm.white

Posted: Feb 23, 2011
Has anything changed in the way subtasks are sync'd? Syncing subtask to the iPhone app 2Do has broken with their update to v2.4.6. They suggest it may be to do with a change at Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.