ForumsNewsToodledo is a top iPhone/iPad app

Toodledo is a top iPhone/iPad app
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2011
Score: 3 Reference
Apple just released rankings for every iPhone/iPad app for all time, and we were pleasantly surprised to discover that Toodledo is the 196th top paid iPhone app of all time, and the 30th top paid iPad app of all time. Wow!
Salgud

Score: 0 Reference
Great! Just keep doin' whatcha ben doin'!
sam

Score: 1 Reference
Yeah - you guys are awesome.

Btw - the whole reason that I started using Toodledo was because of your iPad/iPhone support. I have both - and that app combined with the web app truly rocks. Once you guys add file attachment support to the iOs version - I'll definitely be upgrading my account to Pro Plus. I imagine a lot of other people will be doing that as well. (What would be sweet would be to take a picture of something - like a whiteboard - with the iPhone and attach that to a task.)

Keep up the good work. Toodledo is a true gem.
Irklak

Congrats on that!

I moved over to your service because I got an ipad and had a blackberry, so I needed that something that would work seamlessly between both.

So far so good!
Andrew A

Score: 1 Reference
I know... u wonder how many people use a service you use (when so few people you know in the real world use it*) and then you see it listed as a top paid app on your iphnone's app store or you see this...

*turned a couple of people onto toodledo... just can't seem to get the Mrs. to give it a go though.
harald

Posted: Jan 23, 2011
Score: 4 Reference
Hi, on sharing for iPhone/iPad/Android. I'm just testing the Pro features and sharing isn't working the way I had hoped:
My wife uses Appigo Todo on iPhone, I use it on iPad, but I will have to use Android (probably "Got to Do") for work reasons very soon.
I wish we could have one shared folder that would show up on all devices in both our accounts (The "Family" folder). In this folder we could both simply edit our joint family todo list next to our other work todo lists that each of us has in our respective accounts. Create, edit, complete. I don't need assigning or all this other fancy stuff. What we want is simply all our family chores in one place.

If you'd just introduce a unified folder for two or more users (not copies, but actually access to the same data set) you'd probably make a lot of people very happy. I would gladly pay significant money to get this feature as I can't find it anywhere out there, even though it seems so obviously needed.

Thanks!
mikesmith

Posted: Jan 23, 2011
I have been looking for a while for something that would integrate so well with ipad and pc. It really works and seems to have a good support base.

Thnks to all those on the forum who have posted good advice
ekuryluk

Posted: Jan 24, 2011
great news guys! It is the most useful app I use for business. I don't know how I would survive without Toodledo. Keep up the good work
Peter S...

Posted: Jan 24, 2011
Posted by harald:
Hi, on sharing for iPhone/iPad/Android. I'm just testing the Pro features and sharing isn't working the way I had hoped:
My wife uses Appigo Todo on iPhone, I use it on iPad, but I will have to use Android (probably "Got to Do") for work reasons very soon.
I wish we could have one shared folder that would show up on all devices in both our accounts (The "Family" folder). In this folder we could both simply edit our joint family todo list next to our other work todo lists that each of us has in our respective accounts. Create, edit, complete. I don't need assigning or all this other fancy stuff. What we want is simply all our family chores in one place.

If you'd just introduce a unified folder for two or more users (not copies, but actually access to the same data set) you'd probably make a lot of people very happy. I would gladly pay significant money to get this feature as I can't find it anywhere out there, even though it seems so obviously needed.

Thanks!

I think it does do this if you both have Pro subscriptions. If I recall, you can specify one folder to share. Or you can mark all of your folders private except for the one(s) you want to share.
robspatterson

Posted: Jan 28, 2011
I am using the app on my iPad, as well as the web interface when at work.

One thing that I find very helpful on the web interface that I would like to see in the app is showing the length of all tasks on the current folder, hotlist, starred, etc., and a timer function to track how long I actually spend on the task.

Are there any plans to add these features to the app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 29, 2011
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
codesurfer

Posted: Jan 31, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Apple just released rankings for every iPhone/iPad app for all time, and we were pleasantly surprised to discover that Toodledo is the 196th top paid iPhone app of all time, and the 30th top paid iPad app of all time. Wow!

Kudos!! Now please update the toodledo.com UI! Have you considered outsourcing?
mgacsaly

Posted: Mar 24, 2011
WOW - I am impressed with Toodledo!

I just got an iPhone a month ago and, due to security reasons could not sync my exchange server tasks. I carefully looked at every task management solution and actually paid for several. I had to have context and tags and a great user interface on BOTH windows and iPhone with good syncing. I was quite disappointed until I found Toodledo. It is the only product that met all my needs - then exceeded my expectations with features like locations, notebooks, and subtasks that I had only dreamed about!

You should add your LOCATION support to your comparison chart - it is a wonderful differentiating feature!

I did the free trial of the Pro subscription and was planning to subscribe to Pro - as I don't really need the Pro-Plus features. After using it a few days - you deserve the dough - I will go for the pro-plus! Still a lot cheaper than several of your competitors.

It would be nice if a location name could be associated with multiple map points (Hardware Store=Ace, HomeDepot, Etc.)

I would also like my deleted tasks kept forever - but I plan on exporting them from time to time and putting them in Dropbox as a text file.

Thanks for a great product!
ermguy

Posted: Apr 06, 2011
This is a much needed enhancement: The ability to add one or more photos to a task. Do we have any information on this item?

Posted by sam:
Yeah - you guys are awesome.

Btw - the whole reason that I started using Toodledo was because of your iPad/iPhone support. I have both - and that app combined with the web app truly rocks. Once you guys add file attachment support to the iOs version - I'll definitely be upgrading my account to Pro Plus. I imagine a lot of other people will be doing that as well. (What would be sweet would be to take a picture of something - like a whiteboard - with the iPhone and attach that to a task.)

Keep up the good work. Toodledo is a true gem.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
ccoleman

I'm glad to see this. And let me reinforce that iPhone and iPad development and support are extremely important in this sort of app. In fact, I almost never access the website -- only through iPhone and iPad.
johnsonbryan

Posted: Jun 22, 2011
Could someone please let me know what the benefits of downloading the app to iPad are. At the moment I am just logging in as I would from my PC.

Thanks very much
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The main benefit is speed, the ability to access your tasks when you aren't connected to the internet, and an interface that is optimized for the iPads screen and touch interface.
kleerkoat

Congrats! You deserve it!
johnsonbryan

Posted: Jun 24, 2011
Thanks very much
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.