ForumsNewsAdding Saved Searches for Collaborators

Adding Saved Searches for Collaborators
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 16, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Continuing on our obvious trend for this year, we are releasing another nice improvement for collaboration. It is now possible to create saved searches for your collaborator's lists. Your saved searches are no longer shared with collaborators. Instead, each collaborator can make their own saved searches into the tasks that you have given them permission to view.
JCarl

This is a great enhancement. Users should know that the indented subtasks does has a bug that Toodledo is working on. I am only sharing this as I thought I was doing something wrong and spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out. This is a great program and I am sure they will fix soon.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, indented subtasks for collaborators on the search page does have a bug that causes subtasks to not appear indented. We will have this fixed by the end of the week.
JCarl

Posted: Feb 20, 2011
Thanks for fixing the error. Is it possible that when Due Date= No Date that its not counted when you put a rule in to select if Due Date is less than a date. I am trying to create a rule for overdue tasks and it appears to treat No Date as a date when using the less than command

Thanks
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 20, 2011
Posted by JCarl:
Is it possible that when Due Date= No Date that its not counted when you put a rule in to select if Due Date is less than a date. I am trying to create a rule for overdue tasks and it appears to treat No Date as a date when using the less than command

You can get around this by adding another rule:

OR Due Date is not No Date
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.