ForumsQuestionsCan I customise Calendar view?

Can I customise Calendar view?
2007ajh

Posted: Mar 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have been using Toodledo for some months now along with Google Calendar.
I have made many attempts to integrate the desktop versions of these with the built-in Apple programs on my Pod touch and my iPad as well as using the Toodledo.

I have now finally come to the conclusion that I can replace everything with just Toodledo on the desktop and the Toodledo App for the iPod and iPad.

I am designating my timed appointments as tasks so that everything, appoints and tasks, show up on single Toodledo lists. This looks to be an ideal solution for me.

The only things I really miss are the following features on the Google Calendar.
1) Ability to edit a single occurrence of a repeating event.
2) Show all occurrences of a repeating event in the List views and on the Toodledo calendar

Am I missing something here? Is it possible to do these two things?

Thanks
Tony
Salgud

Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Posted by 2007ajh:

The only things I really miss are the following features on the Google Calendar.
1) Ability to edit a single occurrence of a repeating event.
2) Show all occurrences of a repeating event in the List views and on the Toodledo calendar

Am I missing something here? Is it possible to do these two things?

You can't do either of those things because TD only creates the next instance of a repeating task when the existing one is done. There is no list of all the upcoming repeats to edit or to see on the calendar.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Toodledo is primarily a task manage, not a calendaring application, which is why there are slight differences to how repeating tasks are managed. Repeating tasks on Toodledo are created when you check off the previous version.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.