ForumsQuestionsSuggestion

Suggestion
dan.daddio

Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I love Toodledo and how it interfaces with Google and my iPhone! It would be great to be able to add a task while driving by recording on the iPhone. If there is a way, I just not have discovered it yet. RSVP Dan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 22, 2011
You could do this with Jott or Dragon Dictation and then email the task in to Toodledo using the email import option.
Victor

Posted: Apr 05, 2011
Nuance announced that, "As of May 3rd, 2011 Jott will no longer be in service." I was a Jott user and tried their other offering (Dragon Dictation). Unfortunately, Dragon Dictation puts the information in the body of the email and leaves the subject blank. This is hard to use while driving because I'd have to copy and paste ... not an easy task on a vibrating iphone mounted to the windshield.

Would it be possible to use the body of an email as the task if the subject is blank? This would make Dragon Dictation + Toodledo a great combination.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 05, 2011
We will look into this. We are disappointed that Jott is going away too.
mccombie

Posted: Apr 08, 2011
Any help would be appreciated. I use Jott extensively to add to my Toodledo list. I have the same issue as Victor mentioned.
balloonstoryteller

Posted: Sep 10, 2011
Please - I need this desperately! I drive up to 5 hours a day and send myself a lot of voice notes. Currently I'm having to listen to that voice note on the email and then forward it. I miss Jott! Any updates?
megsaint

Posted: Sep 10, 2011
Have you looked at Dial2Do?
balloonstoryteller

Posted: Sep 12, 2011
That seems like a good idea. I just looked it up and I will try it. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.