ForumsQuestionsSkins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo

Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
Andy

Posted: Apr 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
@tarch, glad you got it working. i was about to email you. i'm going to work some more on this this afternoon, as per the comments made so far. i'll post here when i've updated.

could everyone who is interested in this theme please post how many columns you use in your setup? dont include the task name, or the checkbox or star, or 'add note/see note' icon. just the context, priority, etc. ive been working on a fluid layout and i may do different variations to suit different setups but id like to concentrate on the majority first.

thanks for all your words folks

andy
jdoree

@andy: I have 9 columns

This includes the drag-hand column and the trash-can column but not the checkbox, task name, star or show/hide note column as you requested (including those would make it 13).
TonyB

I'm not totally clear which columns you mean but I think my total is seven. I'm in the main view with the 'toggle details' setting.
kleerkoat

i am loving this new theme! yeah, i already said it, but i'm saying it again!

i have task, folder, context, priority, due date, length, timer.
is there anyway that you know of to adjust the font in the notes field when you click in it to edit?

thanks for you work!
Andy

Posted: Apr 20, 2008
Hi folks

I've updated the priority colour scheme to suit everyone, please let me know what you think.

I'm working on a fluid layout, but it is very tricky to get it to work for all setups without any access to change markup.

Go to the userstyles.org page and click the 'update' button.
Andy

Just update again with a slightly better menu.
Andy

updated again, to accommodate jdoree's script, in theory. i will test it when i get back later. in the meantime let me know if it works!
Andy

i can confirm that my theme now works with jdoree's toggle sidebar script.

now for the fluid width...
Andy

ive started a fluid width theme. if anyone is interested in telling me how this works for their setup, i would appreciate it -
http://userstyles.org/styles/6562
kleerkoat

i'm don't have greasemonkey installed so I can't test the fluid width.

the only thing that I am seeing that is funky, is when I have a task highlighted or am editing it, the text on the far right side is falling outside of the highlight.

I can email you a pic of what I am talking about if you'd like.

This message was edited Apr 20, 2008.
jdoree

@andy: the fluid theme seems to work well for me. I haven't had a chance to use it much yet.

I haven't taken a look at the code but it seem to work well with my Toggledo greasemonkey script for toggling the visibility of the Toodledo sidebar ( http://doree.com/stuff/ ).

Did you happen to try it out with this theme?

This message was edited Apr 20, 2008.
Andy

Posted: Apr 21, 2008
@ryan yeah, this seems to be something to do with the markup or some css style i can't find, and therefore i can't seem to make the text wrap instead of disappearing.

@toodledo any ideas on this?

@jdoree so far both my fixed width and fluid width themes seem to work fine with your script (which is great btw).

do people prefer the new colour scheme for priorities?
kleerkoat

Posted: Apr 21, 2008
here's a shot of what I was talking about.

will.sargent

Posted: Apr 22, 2008
So much better!
jdoree

Posted: Apr 23, 2008
I just noticed that using the fluid skin my headings are misaligned. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Here is a screenshot.

Andy

Posted: Apr 23, 2008
the headings are misaligned. unfortunately there isnt much i can do. i aligned them properly for my setup, but if you add or remove columns from that, it makes them wrong again.

ideally i would be able to get in and change some markup, but that's never going to happen :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 24, 2008
You've probably seen the post in the news section, but I wanted to let you know that we liked the side-bar hiding script so much that we integrated it into Toodledo, so you don't need greasemonkey anymore.

Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Oh, and Andy, we had to make a few changes to our CSS file to support this, so hopefully it doesn't mess up your alternate stylesheet. Here are the css rules that we changed/added:

#toc { float: left; width:140px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 7px; line-height: 1.35em;}
#tocsmall { float: left; width:20px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 7px; line-height: 1.35em;}
#main { position: absolute; left: 154px; right:0px; top: 0px; padding:5px 10px 0px 9px; min-width: 200px; }
#main.front { left: 30px; }
#toco { position: absolute; cursor: pointer; left: 6px; top: 140px; }
#tocc { position: absolute; cursor: pointer; left: 141px; top: 57px; }
.sep img { margin-left: 0px; }
.sep .shove2 { margin-left: 41px; }
jdoree

@Toodledo: I'm glad you thought the feature was worth adding. I've actually gone back to your default css as I like they way you've added the arrow and the vertical logo. Perhaps andy can integrate it into his stylesheet(s).
Andy

Posted: Apr 25, 2008
Ah great. Will get on this over the weekend when I get a chance.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.