ForumsQuestionsRich Text Format for Notes

Rich Text Format for Notes
dannyw0011

Posted: Apr 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
First of all, let me say that I appreciate having the ability to store notes inside your task manager.

I am migrating all my PIM task and notes data from Outlook to Toodledo, and I find myself missing very much the ability to easily format text inside a note field (without HTML tags), be it a task's note field or a notebook. I also miss the ability to store jpeg's inside of notes.

A Rich Text Format for notes would be greatly appreciated.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 27, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
lake.john

Posted: May 12, 2011
I too would love the ability to store rich text inside of the notes. I use the Notebook to store IT tips & tricks found on the web & copying & pasting rich text stuff from web pages would make my day.
Brian

Posted: Jun 05, 2011
Please add rich text. I love Toodledo for tasks, but without rich text, I need to limit it's use and look for another tool for tracking more complex items and notes.
networkgeekdennis

Posted: Jun 09, 2011
I completely agree with having both Rich Text and the ability to embed pictures and objects. Editing the format of information your trying to capture not only takes time, but tends to distract me from the collection. Maybe implementing an XML engine could at least give partial functionality. I'm ready to beta any ideas you may already have!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.