Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

can't scroll in task list today

AuthorMessage
Salgud

Posted: Apr 29, 2011
Score: 0

I can't scroll in my TD task list today. Normally this works fine, but today, when I try to scroll down in my longer lists, it scrolls about one task down, then hangs. Sometimes, a minute later, it jumps a few more, but most of the time, it only scrolls one line down.

Anybody else seeing this? Does anyone at TD know of a reason this would be happening today?
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Apr 29, 2011

It sounds like a problem with your web browser. Please try restarting the browser. You may have a plugin that is causing a problem. You can test a different browser and see if that helps.
Salgud

Posted: May 02, 2011

Posted by Toodledo:
It sounds like a problem with your web browser. Please try restarting the browser. You may have a plugin that is causing a problem. You can test a different browser and see if that helps.

Should have mentioned I did close and re-open the browser which didn't help. The problem is still there today.

I decided, based on your suggestion, to try downloading FF4, which I have been unable to do in the past because this is a state computer and other browsers were blocked for download. But for some reason, it isn't blocked now, and I've got FF4 running! Great news, not only is it a far better browser, but all of the features of TD I haven't been able to use, particulary freezing the menus at the top, are now working.

Thanks again!
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014