ForumsQuestionscan't scroll in task list today

can't scroll in task list today
Salgud

Posted: Apr 29, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I can't scroll in my TD task list today. Normally this works fine, but today, when I try to scroll down in my longer lists, it scrolls about one task down, then hangs. Sometimes, a minute later, it jumps a few more, but most of the time, it only scrolls one line down.

Anybody else seeing this? Does anyone at TD know of a reason this would be happening today?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 29, 2011
It sounds like a problem with your web browser. Please try restarting the browser. You may have a plugin that is causing a problem. You can test a different browser and see if that helps.
Salgud

Posted: May 02, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
It sounds like a problem with your web browser. Please try restarting the browser. You may have a plugin that is causing a problem. You can test a different browser and see if that helps.

Should have mentioned I did close and re-open the browser which didn't help. The problem is still there today.

I decided, based on your suggestion, to try downloading FF4, which I have been unable to do in the past because this is a state computer and other browsers were blocked for download. But for some reason, it isn't blocked now, and I've got FF4 running! Great news, not only is it a far better browser, but all of the features of TD I haven't been able to use, particulary freezing the menus at the top, are now working.

Thanks again!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.