ForumsQuestionsNot syncing since upgrade to 1.4

Not syncing since upgrade to 1.4
KatBoy

Posted: Dec 23, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've just upgraded to 1.4 and now I can't sync. iPhone set to manual. Anyone else having the same problem?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Do you get any error when you try to sync?
KatBoy

No. It appears to be working, shows status bar at bottom, all as normal.

My problem seems to be website to iPhone; I've just run a test iPhone to website and that works.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If one direction is working, the other direction should be working too. If not, please let us know the specifics of what isn't working. IE. new tasks, completed tasks, etc
KatBoy

New tasks and date changes on existing tasks. A quick double-check for me is the summary - All Tasks, Hotlist, Starred. On my website the numbers are 314, 6, 10. On my iPhone the numbers are 315, 9, 11.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
That could easily be the result of different filter settings on the iPhone vs the website.

To test, add a task on the website called "From Website". Give it a star or a high priority so it is easy to find. Then sync and look for it.
KatBoy

Posted: Dec 24, 2008
My filter settings remain unchanged.

I've worked out what the problem was - it was doing a one-way sync iPhone to website; all the changes I made to my website tasks were over-written. I forced a one-way sync website to iPhone and (touch wood) it all seems to be working OK now. No idea what caused that hicccup.
edwindiaz

Posted: Dec 26, 2008
I have had a problem where when I manually or automatically sync from Outlook Task to Toodledo.com, not all changes appear on Toodledo.com which consequently don't show up on Todo on the iPhone! Every 20th time, the sync works! Anyone else having this problem???
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 26, 2008
It sounds like you might have a problem with the Outlook sync tool. Are you running the latest version? You might try looking in our "developers" forum, where people are discussing the Outlook sync tool. The developer of that tool answers questions in that forum, so you'll be able to get help from him.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.