ForumsQuestionsReminders or not

Reminders or not
tea

Posted: May 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I thought the option to add reminders using the slim version or the Chrome plugin was implemented (I think I read it somewhere), but now that I want to use it unless you save it and then go to edit (which is a Pain) you can't add them.

I am not sure why this is not implemented since it would be so extremely useful.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You can edit a task and set a reminder on the slim version of Toodledo. We know that you cant add a reminder when adding a task, and we plan to fix this. Right now you'll need to add the task and then edit it to set the reminder.
MacPhyle

I guess I'm missing something. How do you add a reminder to a task? I don't see anywhere in my current tasks to add one, so the only way I know of is to forward an email and set a reminder that way.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2011
First you will need to set a location for alarms to be sent. You can do this in the "Tools & Services" section. Once you have an email address or other location for the reminders to arrive to, you can then set a reminder by selecting a value from the "alarm" field.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.