ForumsQuestionsWebOS Options

WebOS Options
mlb32704

Posted: May 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
My days of iPhone bliss may be coming to an end - the company is forcing a move to a WebOS device. I know nothing about Toodler or Done, but I can't imagine that they work as well as the ToodleDo app for iPhone. My only saving grace is that I use the very basic of ToodleDo features, so hopefully I can get by. Does anyone use either Toodler or Done, or any other means of interfacing between a WebOS device and ToodleDo? Any suggestions, recommendations, helpful info, etc.? Very sad about this, I love ToodleDo, both on the Desktop AND on the iPhone. But I also like free, and the WebOS device would be free. Please advise, thanks.
k_1306626151

Posted: May 28, 2011
I use Done! and am quite happy with it. It uses WebOS notifications very well. Do you know about notifications? They're the best part of WebOS, and I don't know how I would live without them.

Done has tons of options. If I have one complaint about it, it's that there are too many options, but once you get it set up how you like it, it's good. Do you have any specific questions?

I also recommend the forums at precentral.net. The developer for Done has a forum (and massive thread) here.
http://forums.precentral.net/tiger-country-software/
k_1306626151

PS I have been known to do stuff in the app even when I am sitting at my computer.
westofmoon

I discovered Done! first, which led me to Toodledo. I haven't tried anything else, so I can't compare. But I'm very happy with Done.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.