ForumsQuestionsCannot add a task

Cannot add a task
kristofdup

Posted: May 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I am not able to add a task. I bought the pro version this afternoon and it still doesnt allow me to edit or add tasks. I tried logging in at another pc and it gave me the same error.I then tried remotely from on Ipad device also browsing on the net and it gave me the same problem.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 27, 2011
What is the error that you get when you try to add a task?
kristofdup

Posted: May 29, 2011
It doesnt want to do anything and on every page in the bottom left hand corner it says "Done,but with errors on page."

I thought it was internet explorer but it did the same with Mozilla. Then I thought it was my company's firewall but it did the same when I logged in from an external device.

I also cannot tick completed tasks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 29, 2011
Can you please list the errors that it is saying happened on the page?
kristofdup

Posted: Jun 02, 2011
It doesnt list the error at all. All it says is: "Done, but with errors on page."

I dont know what else to tell you, except that we have about 15 people at my company with toodledo pro subscriptions and another 10 waiting to see if this can be sorted out. If you cant fix this bug, we would have to aks for a refund for all of them.

I really dont know what else to do.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 03, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Timo Hansen

Posted: Jun 18, 2011
Was this problem resolved?

I can also suddenly not tick any task as completed. I have used 3 browsers and they all do the same. I can also not add a task. I don't get any errors, nothing happens when I click on "Add a Task" or when I try to tick a completed task.
Alvin_Mites

Posted: Jun 18, 2011
I primarily use Chrome to access Toodledo

while I've yet to run into this error it will randomly not allow me to create add a new task from the new task box

ie: I'll create a number of new tasks, I'll try to create a new task and will fill out the form items, it will then stop responding as though there were an error on page

I've yet to try duplicating this with firebug enabled to aid with debugging though I figured I'd mention it
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 20, 2011
Please let us know if your web browser is generating any error messages.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=123
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.