Legend

Forum

Unread topics or posts

Topic

Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

All computers can't log-in on the Mac to Toodledo?

AuthorMessage
lawlist

Posted: Jun 04, 2011
Score: 0

All of my computers cannot log into Toodledo with the Todo Sync for Mac. Are the log-in servers of Toodledo down since yesterday afternoon? When will they be operational again? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jun 04, 2011

Our login servers are not down. The problem must be with Todo Sync, which is a 3rd party tool. You'll have to consult that company for support.
mark.pedretti

Posted: Jun 05, 2011

@keith_david_bershatsky,

I'm guessing you are using the Appigo Sync Toodledo Module? I'm having exactly the same problem: when Appigo Sync runs, I get an incorrect login information error. The admins are right that the problem likely belongs to Appigo. If you watch your network activity (with a program like Little Snitch) you'll see that Appigo Sync makes two calls: one to activation.appigo.com and the other to api.toodledo.com. The problem seems to lie with the first call, because I tried blocking it and Appigo Sync wouldn't proceed further. I've got a support ticket in with Appigo about this, but I don't know when I'll hear back from them. I even tried registering for the free trial of their service to see if they had started requiring a subscription to make it work -- no difference. So it looks like something changed on their side in the last couple of days and there's nothing to be done but wait at this point. I'll post back anything I hear.
mark.pedretti

Posted: Jun 06, 2011

I'm sure you figured this out too, but it looks like Appigo got their ducks in a row this morning. Whatever they did, my Toodledo Sync appears to be working just fine again.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014