ForumsQuestionsiPhone Question?

iPhone Question?
oakleypark10

Posted: Jun 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Bought the app yesterday and am using chromatic dragon to sync with outlook 2010. Its really, really good.

One quick question though. Can you set the alarm on the device so that it pops up but no sound? I can only seem to set it with sound?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 14, 2011
Yes, you can do this. In the Settings app, under Notifications, scroll to Toodledo and then switch off "Sounds" but leave the other switches on.
oakleypark10

Posted: Jun 16, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Yes, you can do this. In the Settings app, under Notifications, scroll to Toodledo and then switch off "Sounds" but leave the other switches on.

Hi, thanks. I had looked there but Toodledo not showing in there?
joseimora

Is there a way to see the searches on the iPhone app? I depend on customized searches when I use Toodledo. Without those, the app is not very useful to me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If Toodledo is not showing in the Notifications section, then you havent turned alarms on inside the app. Go to the Settings section inside the app and then into the Alarms section and select "Alarms come from website".

@joseimora: Saved searches are not yet supported on the iPhone, but they are planned for a future update.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.