ForumsQuestionsRequest for an update

Request for an update
p.cathcart

Posted: Jan 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am loving the Toodledo App, but I finding myself still searching for other apps or looking for updates to address some of my wish list items. Listed below are some things that I think would make Toodledo beat out the competition:

1. Need the ability to use bullet list like the Notebook app. This will help me organize my thoughts better.

2. Need a better way to use bold and italic font like Microsoft Word

3. Implement the use of hyperlinks so that when a phone number or e-mail address is listed in a task, the user could just tap the link to place a call or e-mail the client.

4. Add two sorting options: Need option to sort just by time for the current day only. In addition, I think it would be good to have the option to sort by priority then by time. This will help with managing tasks that are due today.... I think all of the other options in place are perfect.

Patrick
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 02, 2009
Thanks for the suggestions.

By the way, you can sort by time for the current day. Just tap "Due Dates" and then "Today". Now you are looking at todays tasks. Now sort this list by "due-date", which will also use the due-time for any of the tasks that you have it set for.

Also, you can sort by priority and time as well. To do this, you'll need to go into "Settings" and then "Fields and Defaults". Reorder the fields so that priority and due-time are at the top. This tells Toodledo that these are your most important fields, so it will sort by these as secondary options. Now, when you sort by priority, it will use due-time as a secondary sort criteria. Likewise, if you sort by time it will use priority as a secondary criteria.

Hope that helps
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 02, 2009
After writing my previous post, I tested it and realized that when your primary sort is due-date it won't also sort by due-time. This is a bug that I just fixed, so it will be in the next update which will be out in a week or two.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.