I've searched through your forum and could not find an answer to this issue. It seems once I create a task, I can no longer change the due date via the online website by using a mouse. However, I can change the due date using toodledo or todo on the Iphone. Also, it can be changed by typing directly into the due date field via the keyboard. Am I doing something incorrectly? I've listed the steps to reproduce.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a task with a due date
2. Using the online toodledo website, try changing the due date by selecting another date in the pop-up calendar widget via your mouse
3. The due date is not changed.
1. Workaround_1: you can type in the date in the due date editable field and that seems to work.
2. Workaround_2: Using my Iphone (toodledo or todo app), I have no problems changing the due date
Browsers: Tried on two different browsers
I figured out what I was doing "incorrectly" with the mouse. It seems that after the calendar widget pops-up, you have to double-click on the date. Typically, with other calendar widgets I've used in the past, I only need to single click.