ForumsQuestionsrepeat every X weekdays

repeat every X weekdays
jzamoras

Posted: Jul 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I need such recurrence... it would be nice ho have it, thanks!
Salgud

Posted: Jul 11, 2011
I support being able to set repeating tasks in any form and being able to stipulate "only on weekdays". This would be a great feature!
franimals

Posted: Jul 12, 2011
You can do this by choosing Repeat and then clicking Advanced Options. There you'll see that Every Weekday already is an option. You also can set it for every Tuesday or every 3 days like I think the OP requested.
Posted by Salgud:
I support being able to set repeating tasks in any form and being able to stipulate "only on weekdays". This would be a great feature!

This message was edited Jul 12, 2011.
jzamoras

Posted by franimals:
You can do this by choosing Repeat and then clicking Advanced Options. There you'll see that Every Weekday already is an option. You also can set it for every Tuesday or every 3 days like I think the OP requested.
Posted by Salgud:

Repeat every weekday is already implemented, but repeat every X weekdays is not. Repeat every week in a given weekday is a paticular case where X = 5.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.