Legend

Forum

Unread topics or posts

Topic

Unread posts

Locked

Announcement

Forums > Questions

subtask discovery



AuthorMessage
davidpalady

Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Score: 0



During the recent upgrade, I lost the ability to manually reorder subtasks (proAccount, not bragging).

when I went to the settings screen to put it back, all the checkboxes/radio buttons were gone so I couldn't change anything.

I logged off, shutdown my chrome browser, logged back on using IE and everything was back, so I set manual reordering and saved. Everything's working now, even in chrome. Weird thing is even the radio buttons and check boxes came back.

this could be my pc or browser, but I'm posting just in case someone else has the same problem.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Score: 0



It sounds like your browser cache got a little messed up. Restarting it fixed it.
You cannot reply yet


To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.



Toodledo Forums > Questions